Wtf happened to the NPC? Their standards when it comes to female bodybuilding have really gone super low.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Bodybuilding is the use of progressive resistance exercise to control and develop one's muscles by muscle hypertrophy for aesthetic purposes.

She should look better than she does to place where she did.

That is the entire point of my thread. I am not knocking her for competing, I am not knocking her as a person. I just don't agree with the judges of this show and therefore I created a thread to ask why they placed her so high. Its a fair question that many would agree with.
You don't know the difference between bikini, physique, and bodybuilding.
You don't know the difference between the IFBB and the NPC
You assume that there were tons of competitors in her class
And you assume that some of them look better than she did according to the judging criteria for that class.

It was not a fair question. It was a stupid question. And you are proving yourself more stupid with each response.

GymRat79

Connoisseur of tranny cock
Reaction score
You don't know the difference between bikini, physique, and bodybuilding.
You don't know the difference between the IFBB and the NPC
You assume that there were tons of competitors in her class
And you assume that some of them look better than she did according to the judging criteria for that class.

It was not a fair question. It was a stupid question. And you are proving yourself more stupid with each response.
Mmm hmm. Ok.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Man, TRT has made paps angrier than before he was ever on it. 😅

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
My excuse is I worked from 10 till 7am and I'm still up because laundry and gym and I have a wedding to go to later so no sleepy and no drunky for me.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
My excuse is I worked from 10 till 7am and I'm still up because laundry and gym and I have a wedding to go to later so no sleepy and no drunky for me.
Excuses are like assholes and your's stinks.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You gotta have a few drinks at the wedding

lifter6973

Reaction score
I showered it smells good. Promise.
ok, sorry then. Ever had a shit where no matter how many times you wipe it just seems you cant get it all. Then if you go workout or something you got swamp ass and you gotta stop to wipe your ass otherwise you smell like shit????
Asking for a friend.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Aftera busy night at work I can promise you nothing downstairs smells good. Swamp ass for days

lifter6973

Reaction score
Man I remember one time I wasn't planning on getting laid but I guess I was drunk enough to follow through and long story short I pretty much had swamp ass and didn't get a chance to wipe before hand.
The girl went down and even licks my balls and all. She had to have a good gag reflex or something cuz I know that had to smell god awful. She didnt even flench. She didnt seem to care she just wanted to make sure my pecker would work.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I never really smell like shit or bo too often but I do have to shower about 3 times a day because I constantly sweat and I’ll have the aroma of cat piss and ammonia.

New Threads