True pinnacle experiences

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to start out by saying I am in no way trying to dis pinnacle with this thread. I just would like to hear some real experiences. Truthful ones.

If you have ran a cycle from pinnacle in the last 6 to 8 months (atleast 12 weeks worth) would you share your experiences and or results.

I know many of yall have read my thread on " steroids must not work for me anymore" and I am starting to lean a little more towards under dosed gear. This is why. There is another guy in the gym that I train with who is running the exact same cycle with the same dosages (test c 625mgs, deca 400mgs) We have completely different diets and lifestyles. The one thing we do have in common is at week 10 we have 0 gains or changes.

Again, Please don't think I am bashing pinnacle. I could be completely wrong. I can only get tested at labcorp because of where we live and so the test results only go up to 1500. I could get that high off of Uncle z's underdosed gear. So I don't have a way of knowing where I really am. I have lost another 2lbs over the last week. That brings me to 12lbs total lost during weeks 9 and 10. I have gotten off my 3J diet and started to eat everything I can get my hands on.

Just looking to see if anyone can share there real experiences with us.

Thanks
coke

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with getting more experiences, although I have never heard anyone mention gear being underdosed, only overdosed.

Personally, I have bee using about 50mg, 2 times a week for about 12 weeks (I believe) of Pinn Test E and have not lost any muscle after my cycle of Script and PEA gear. I have not gotten a blood test but would guess I am still around 900 or so. I feel great. I will get bloods soon. That is how you'd need to test the gear, drop down to 100 or 200mg ew then get tested after a few weeks.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You lost 12lbs during week 9 and 10?!? If that is muscle I'd go to the doctor maybe you have a tape worm or some shit..

oh ya sorry.. I have never ran pinn gear

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im up almost 20 pounds in 8 weeks brother coke..im loving the var and cyp

Z

Zeek

Go get blood work, pinn gear is overdosed not underdosed. to even hint that something could be underdosed without bloods is irresponsible. Everyone else gets killer gains but 1 guy does not? i am going to leave this thread alone

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just got done running their Var..and it's def g2g no problems at all with it!!! Plenty of promise from it along with INSANE PUMPS. I know their gear is g2g.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coke are you taking pictures along the way?
Your weight was going up while running 3J's right? Although you felt as if you were getting fat?
Are you doing any cardio?
What are your daily cals / macros now?
Stats.

I know all of this was touched on in the previous thread.
I just hate to see this disappointment brother.
Maybe others may chime in again, or some of the brothers would post up their stats during their Pinn cycles and maybe their diet macro's just to compare and contrast.

At the end of the day my friend a calorie surplus will lead only to weight gain. Dirty. Fat. Clean. Lean.

I know your aware of the obvious maybe it is something being overlooked simply out of frustration.

Hope you get right.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Coke. I'm going to give you my honest opinion. I am no dietician so take my words with a grain of salt. This is just my opinion and nothing more. I think you are spiking your insulin at the wrong times and too often. My diet is like this. My meal immediatly upon waking has high glycemic carbs, usually a bannana. My next 3 meals will be low glycemic, like sweet potatoes or brown rice. Then I lift. Immediatly afterwords I drink a weight gainer shake. Cytogainer to be exact-4 scoops. 45 mins to an hour later I eat a whole food meal consisting of high glycemic carbs. The rest of my food for the evening will be low glycemic. I eat 7-8 meals a day in this bulk. I have a feeling it is your diet bro. Eat clean mostly, lots of chicken, fish etc. and pick the times you eat what carbs. My body is actually recomping and this is a full on bulk. My muscle to fat ratio has gotten astoundingly better. I think you arent eating near enough and when you are eating you are keeping a steady stream of insulin flowing. And leave the peanut butter alone bro, unless its natural. But even then eat it sparingly imo.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Paging Dr. Spongy!!...Dr. Spongy to the ER STAT!.... :)

(no, seriously - I agree with Cyborg, bet its your diet)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my buddy is currently running pinns prop and var, he is a seasoned vet and he loves the shit. I ran the test e a few months back and was pleased

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My past cycle was pinn dbol & test cyp. I was very pleased with the results up 18 lbs and dropped 2% bf.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am glad to hear about you guys who are gaining. That is what I wanted to hear.

As far as me not gaining because my diet is bad. I'm not going to be able to agree with ya. On a scale 1- 100 my diet has to be atleast an 80. I did hire a professional nutritionist. If I had gained a few pounds and was looking for more then ya I would say tweak the diet. But a good diet and no gains, I'm not buying it. I have ran several cycles in the past with 100% terrible diets and have swollen every time. The problem back then was I didn't know what pct was so you know the end results. I did however gain like crazy while on though. So now yall are saying I have good gear a pretty good diet and no gains. Doesn't make sense.

I'm not say pinn is bad gear. I helped a guy last night place an order with them and the night before I showed someone else how to do their first injection. All pinnacle. They did both ask why I wasn't gaining any weight. And I said I'm trying to figure that out now.

Keep telling my your stories. Feel free to say what you want about mine. I can put up anyone of yalls diets and workout programs and say its mine and there will be a few to bash it because they know it all. My diet is good, my training is good (i change it all up every 2 weeks), my sleep is 7-8 hours a night. I am always training people with great results. I'm 37 and started at 21. I did take 7 years off. so I am not new to the game. I am new to bunk results. If I was not running steroids right now I would not complain because I do look pretty freaking good. But I looked this way before I started the cycle.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ran there tren at start of cycle, great gains on a recomp. I'm
Up 15lbs on week 20 now finishing. And there speed and service was amazing.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) The gear is NOT under dosed... unheard of with Pinn. You don't have to believe it but enough good reviews on them to know that only thing they are is possibly overdosed slightly.
2) ONLY variables here are your diet and training IMO... not much else to consider aside from your sleep patterns and proper injections. ONLY YOU know how well these two items are and we have to take your word. Be honest with yourself if you think you know a different eating or training patter that has worked better in the past? I always start to feel like I'm missing something or like something has changed every 4-6 weeks then i just mix it up and throw in some new workouts i haven't done in a while and i get sore as fuck and start growing again.
We have no way of knowing what your training is like or what works for you so this is up in the air... Pretty much the same for your diet bro.

Hit it hard in all aspects for the next few weeks bro... eat an impacted ass-full of food... train like a mother fucker going to hell and sleep as much as possible... loose the AI. Report back to us one 2-3 weeks has passed and watch your progress.

Z

Zeek

Go get blood work done and settle this man, you need a test that registers the real amount of test and not just stops at 1500. I will admitt I was a bit annoyed with you when I read the thread but something is wrong and we need to fix it. I am sure it is no gear related bcause 1 guy out of 1000? this isn;t uncle z and on this board we do not remove negative feedback. JUust do the right thing and get tested and you will see. I apologize for being a littl harash with you in my post above you are a good guy and we need to help you.

I am glad to hear about you guys who are gaining. That is what I wanted to hear.

As far as me not gaining because my diet is bad. I'm not going to be able to agree with ya. On a scale 1- 100 my diet has to be atleast an 80. I did hire a professional nutritionist. If I had gained a few pounds and was looking for more then ya I would say tweak the diet. But a good diet and no gains, I'm not buying it. I have ran several cycles in the past with 100% terrible diets and have swollen every time. The problem back then was I didn't know what pct was so you know the end results. I did however gain like crazy while on though. So now yall are saying I have good gear a pretty good diet and no gains. Doesn't make sense.

I'm not say pinn is bad gear. I helped a guy last night place an order with them and the night before I showed someone else how to do their first injection. All pinnacle. They did both ask why I wasn't gaining any weight. And I said I'm trying to figure that out now.

Keep telling my your stories. Feel free to say what you want about mine. I can put up anyone of yalls diets and workout programs and say its mine and there will be a few to bash it because they know it all. My diet is good, my training is good (i change it all up every 2 weeks), my sleep is 7-8 hours a night. I am always training people with great results. I'm 37 and started at 21. I did take 7 years off. so I am not new to the game. I am new to bunk results. If I was not running steroids right now I would not complain because I do look pretty freaking good. But I looked this way before I started the cycle.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have used pinn's primo, mast and winny this current cycle...I think my avi speaks for it's self :)

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im only 4 weeks into a a cycle with pinn's test (and cvl's masteron-e & anavar), and my weight is already up 6lbs - which is consistent with my previous cycling experience (back in the days of QV Test), so i would have to say the pinn's test is dosed right.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive used their Prop with Great results. Going to be running a few other goodies from them in about two weeks or so.

New Threads