Idiot doctor

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So today I went to see a doc about a sinus infection and found out my blood pressure is high. I asked him about it and he asked me about my sodium intake. I explained that I eat very little fast food or processed food so he then asks about my fluid intake. I tell him I shoot for a gallon a day and the dumbass tells me that is way too much. He tells me that 64 oz a day is the magic number and any more than that is damaging??

More importantly does anyone have any recommendations for the high bp? Since my doctor won't help me I guess I'll have to help myself! It wasn't extremely high but I think it was stage 1 hypertension. I'm currently cruising at 250mg/wk since August.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a thread under the trt/hrt section i believe from username1 all about bp and what he is taking and it all helped him!

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
120-139/80-89 is pre hypertensive. 140-159/90-99 is stage 1...however, a doctor cannot technically diagnose hypertension until you have high bp 2-3 times (depends on doc) some books say 2, some say 3 times, however, if you have family history, most docs will start you on aceI like lisinopril, or hctz, or a combo of the two. You cannot say you are hypertensive off one random measurement, high bp off one measurement could come from multiple factors

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I was 178/89. He didn't diagnose it, hell he hardly acknowledged it. I guess I'll get a second opinion on all this. Not gonna lie Ive been a little worried.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Check username1's thread his was awesome as i stated before and he has awesome supps one fan buy to help lower bp! Gl!

G

Georgia

Dumbass has probably been getting so much head from the nurses lately he hardly noticed you came in

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you running brother?

Respect,
Vette

I too would like to know what you're running. Because I found it impossible to manage my BP while on Dbol. I can control it on upwards of 750mg of test and 300mg of tren a week, but that damn Dbol gets me every time.