Starting again

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have been off cycle for about 3 1/2 months... I got real bad bacne and still do.. I started cycle again today cause I got sick off being so low test... What should I do for the bacne besides acutane??? I have some idea's but figured I haven't posted for a while and I wanted to get some different opinions!!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I would use an exfoiliator to help clean the surface. I would take a couple showers a day too. That will help. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water also.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good question, I've been off for a couple months and mine is till worse than usual too. I guess if you really want to get rid of it, taking more time off is probably your best bet. Let your body get back to its normal state.

G

Georgia

Two showers a day man. You get oily on test...got to keep it from clogging up them pores by keeping it off of you.

Congrats. Before/After? GET HUGE

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been oily as shit since my last cycle,and i have oily skin as it is naturally, so imagine now. I read up about a soap called African Black soap, and decided to buy a bar at Target just to try it out for the hell of it ($6-$7 a bar). Ive been using it for the past month and i can say it does help some. It makes my face a tad more dryer, which helps, and i haven't been my skin getting as oily or as much breakouts. Could this soap be helping? Possibly, but your miles may vary. Im gonna keep using it, and probably will keep on cause i like how it leaves my skin after wards.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been oily as shit since my last cycle,and i have oily skin as it is naturally, so imagine now. I read up about a soap called African Black soap, and decided to buy a bar at Target just to try it out for the hell of it ($6-$7 a bar). Ive been using it for the past month and i can say it does help some. It makes my face a tad more dryer, which helps, and i haven't been my skin getting as oily or as much breakouts. Could this soap be helping? Possibly, but your miles may vary. Im gonna keep using it, and probably will keep on cause i like how it leaves my skin after wards.

I haven't ran my cycle yet so I have no experience with the break out potentially caused by Test run, However, I do have to back up HH on african black soap as well. My wife and I were down in the marketplace at Charleston SC over the summer, and pick up a chunk of that stuff and it does wonder for break outs on the face. All in all though what works for one person may not for another, but its work a try, you know.