What's up guys?? I think it's my time

Ryand

Reaction score
What's goin on guys!? I may or may not have drifted over from ology...haha but I ended up here because I'm going to be getting serious in the near future. A lot have pressure and harassment from my peers and fellow lifting bros may be pushing me into a Bodybuilding comp in the next year or so. I've always lifted for past athletics and it transitioned into a lifestyle/stress relief/and just for great health.

I'm 24yo with no AAS cycle history. I've ran one failed PH attempt in the past, quit after 2 weeks went into PCT and I'm all good now (young dumb tunnel vision) --but I saved my health and that's why I'm here now; I'm much more knowledgeable. I've been completely natural other than running one SARM stack which was awesome.

I'll be setting up a future cycle once I get some things in life straitened out (new place, shitty internet, career developing, etc) -- all great things but I need a perfect time for this cycle. I have a test E cycle planned out which I will post when the time comes but right now...like I said

I'm 24yo
6'0"
200-203lbs (currently on a cut)
I don't know my BF but it has reduced significantly (with maintained muscle mass) due to a great diet--I've only lost 3-6lbs but the mirror doesn't show that.

Deadlift 455
Squat 455
bench 335
^^I haven't pushed the limits on these in the last and they are all raw w/ no equipment (Like I said I lift for fun/health)

I'm 12% BF in this picture. I won't be too active on here for the next month or so, but I'm def looking forward to this.

Attachments

• photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
  • photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20

Ryand

Reaction score
These are shit pictures, can't figure this shit out yet those are the only ones uploading for some reason. More to come, sick of messing with it.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro - were here to help answer any questions and make sure your first run is safe. Ask anything you want to know!

You need to set up a photo bucket account and use the image code from there to post more pics.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. Yes photobucket works best

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Ryand

Reaction score
Cool thanks guys I'll checkout photobucket...I had jpeg's smaller than the pics I attached that weren't working so I'll check it out. I hate that front pic w/ flexing a lil bit I want to post the relaxed one. I need to have someone take a pic of my back also. I guess that posing part of the competition is a huge part of it hahaha.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yoyo what up Ryand? finally made it over, welcome to Si brotha

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcom bro, we are glad to have you. You're doing great so far, but will be even better with a couple cycles under your belt.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brotha!!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sup man. good to have you with us

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, nice base. Its nice to see someone who has put some real work into buidling their natural base. Welcome to the SI brotherhood!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard bro. Good lifts.