Cashout

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to Cashout? I tried to PM him and got the autosponce that he has opted not to receive PMs. The last thing I remember was; he had a tread running about a friend that had been hospitalized due to years of heavy AAS abuse.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know that he usually spends the summers at his beach house and I don't think he gets on too much during that time. hopefully he knows that the board moved.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to Cashout? I tried to PM him and got the autosponce that he has opted not to receive PMs. The last thing I remember was; he had a tread running about a friend that had been hospitalized due to years of heavy AAS abuse.

Someone else asked this not long ago. After his friend becoming ill he has decided it must be because of steroids and wants nothing to do with them. He is not a part of the boards anymore.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I was thinking the same thing; but it seems like he's always back around when school starts back up. Idk, maybe he'll show. The guy is a wealth of knowledge.

I know that he usually spends the summers at his beach house and I don't think he gets on too much during that time. hopefully he knows that the board moved.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know. Thanks POB.

Someone else asked this not long ago. After his friend becoming ill he has decided it must be because of steroids and wants nothing to do with them. He is not a part of the boards anymore.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I was thinking the same thing; but it seems like he's always back around when school starts back up. Idk, maybe he'll show. The guy is a wealth of knowledge.

Bummer, I still have his sample diet saved. He was always on point with any advice.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I talked to Cashout thru email. He will not be back. He also asked that no members contact him.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I talked to Cashout thru email. He will not be back. He also asked that no members contact him.

Yup i as well talked to him and he had good reason to not return and to basically "just do his own thing" much respect to him! He was a great knowledgable guy who was very valuable! He will be greatly missed!

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too cocky for me. Too much of a bragger. A wealth of knowledge about drugs doesn't mean entitlement nor does it mean he is better than anyone else. I still wish him the best

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Damn! I feel like I've been dumped......please cash say it ain't so :(.....

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too cocky for me. Too much of a bragger. A wealth of knowledge about drugs doesn't mean entitlement nor does it mean he is better than anyone else. I still wish him the best

He didn't come across that way to me. He's made incredible accomplishments in life that many of us will never be able to reach. I look at it as inspiration not something to be taken personally. I believe once you reach certain levels of accomplishments in life, you should be able to be proud of them. At least he was serious and tried to give to the community with his knowledge, wasn't a slacker that just ****s around all the time and bullshitting like some people do all day and night......

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He didn't come across that way to me. He's made incredible accomplishments in life that many of us will never be able to reach. I look at it as inspiration not something to be taken personally. I believe once you reach certain levels of accomplishments in life, you should be able to be proud of them. At least he was serious and tried to give to the community with his knowledge, wasn't a slacker that just ****s around all the time and bullshitting like some people do all day and night......

Agreed.....

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed he's not around any more, but I completely understand it. We were lucky to have his input and expertise as long as we did. Thanks Cashout.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This threads sad. Close it!

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I never met him on here but have read many of his posts on another board. He was a great source of info, his scientific mind and critical analysis of things will surely be missed.

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Being from the south humbleness is a big thing. No matter how far you get in life you never act like something you're not. I'm not doubting he had great accomplishments and such. I just never sensed an ounce of that humbleness from him and unfortunately rubbed me the wrong way

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember when Cashout and Chip used used to butt heads in disagreement when they talked about HRT when Chip had Maximus, I have a lot if respect for Cashout, he was a wealth of knowledge.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being from the south humbleness is a big thing. No matter how far you get in life you never act like something you're not. I'm not doubting he had great accomplishments and such. I just never sensed an ounce of that humbleness from him and unfortunately rubbed me the wrong way

I liked that about him, he didn't sugar coat shit like some do. if you asked for his help or opinion, it would be the most strait up honest opinion you'd get....even if it wasn't what you hoped to hear, it was the truth. Just look at how ripped he was for that age....he didn't just talk the talk, he walked the walk.

I'll miss that dude.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cashout, pffft. I miss my lover big worm, anybody seen him? and what the **** happened to SAD??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cashout, pffft. I miss my lover big worm, anybody seen him? and what the **** happened to SAD??

Worm's been around. SAD is busy as hell. About as busy as a person can be. He'll check in when he can.

New Threads