Best group of chemicals to aide in fat burning?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When someone is on a cut even say for 4-8 weeks,

What would the best combo or single item that will help aide in fat loss or to get u shredded?

My diet is g2g as im with sponge and helios, so thats not the issue, as i know diet is #1 along with really good cardio and such but i wondered what other chems one would or could include in order to help this along?

Thanks si!

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just bought come eca from MP, Helios them chemical mixture?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just bought some vegetables at the store earlier. Those work good. Specifically broccoli.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Helios is my company, not the chemical lol.
I just bought come eca from MP, Helios them chemical mixture?

I would suggest ECA, fairly safe and very effective.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
always use cutting compounds, mast, winny, tren(for you guys) and I have heard var for you guys..:)

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure what chemicals are in it but crank works wonders.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hgh, masteron, and chicken.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha i should have know someone was gonna throw in crank!1 haha thanks guys ill look into all of them and see what i can do!

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
steroids will have very small DIRECT effect on actual cutting of bodyfat in a month , steroids main contribution when cutting is to preserve lean mass. winnie would dry you out which gives a temporary leaner look , var and tren have shown some ability to help drop fat but even those cant do much in that amount of time. eca has proved itself over time along with stuff like t3 and dnp but if you cut a lot in that short of time you will probablly lose a lot of lean mass.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your diet is truly in check and you are doing everything by the book. All you need to add is time. It takes time. Ask Cashout what he cuts with.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
t3, ECA, Hgh.

dont mess with a high dose of T3 tho.... i never go past 37.5mcg.

while on hyges @ 2-3iu 6 on, 1 off...maybe 7wks or so. No change in diet, only hitting gym 4x a wk due to work/life and ive leaned out a lot. Just looking in the mirror theres a big difference.

And i eat like total shit compared to most here..... All i really make sure is i get 300g pro +, keep trans fats/sat fats/sugar/salt somewhat down...

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Diet is defenatly key. U can us t3 but that shit can eat ur muscle away as well as fat if your not careful. Clen is terrible on it heart and cns. I've used eca several times with great success and its relatively safe to use.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
for those reccomending hgh , his timeframe is to short for hgh to be of much use.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
t3, ECA, Hgh.

dont mess with a high dose of T3 tho.... i never go past 37.5mcg.

while on hyges @ 2-3iu 6 on, 1 off...maybe 7wks or so. No change in diet, only hitting gym 4x a wk due to work/life and ive leaned out a lot. Just looking in the mirror theres a big difference.

And i eat like total shit compared to most here..... All i really make sure is i get 300g pro +, keep trans fats/sat fats/sugar/salt somewhat down...

Diet is defenatly key. U can us t3 but that shit can eat ur muscle away as well as fat if your not careful. Clen is terrible on it heart and cns. I've used eca several times with great success and its relatively safe to use.

I've found as long as you're on a decent dose of gear 50 and even 100mcg's of t3 won't eat your lean mass and will lean you out. No gear and I believe you will have issues sparing muscle.
I really don't think clen is a safety issue at 2 weeks on.(I hate the dull headaches, though.)