“Thick” Trestolone Acetate | 50mg/ml (ment)

Reaction score
First time iv gotten ment and the vicoaity of the liequid is more so than and other Steroid. Took my first .5 like 10 mins ago and i had to like that shit in lol.

Also butt hurts rn, normally it never hurts.

So is Trestolone Acetate usually thick? Got it from stratelabs (you can just google that, its a nice site)

Also question, kinda jumping into this ment cycle pretty impulsivly lol. I was doing Sust250 and npp 100mg (which i think was under dosed)

So my question it is should I still keep that test base? I have test E, some odin shit called mega500 and i got test c in there some where, or should i just stick with the sust150?

I rad140 and sdrol and drol, if i dont like the trest i guess i can swich to them.

ALSO what is i took like mini Ment shots on my bulk/cutting since its strong, like 10mg onto of eq-test-anadrol would be sweet! Right? Makes sense

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Ditch the ment. I find it wasn’t thick enough for me so I started mainlining seamen on my blasts. The gains are top notch

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
3511011_0.jpg
He meant thicc

Reaction score
Personally I refuse to take anything I haven’t made myself. Half the time you never get to choose your carrier oil and you never really know what you’re taking unless you were the one producing it. There’s no reason it should be that thick… Maybe the batch Had too much heat? Castor oil? Lots of different factors to consider