Drol and Dbol combo

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking for some feedback on this said combo. Ive talked with a few of you about it already and gotten some input but Id thot starting a thread would open up some dialogue with others. I DID look for a similar type thread but didn't really find anything besides some convo in BB drol thread. So here goes...

Have you guys tried this combo and what are your opinions on it? What dosage split did you guys use or have heard of? Did you employ any days on/days off or lowered doses on non workout days? All of it taken preworkout or spilt during the day? I'm assuming there needs to be some nolva/ralox/tamox for the drol...whats the recommended dosage? Is it dependent on the Drol dosage? More with more?

Also what were the sides you guys encountered to be most problematic? Water weight? Fatigue? Was it able to be controlled with diet? Did you use any other supps to help relieve the ailment? I'm assuming off the top were looking at spiked BP to be most common. Headaches and maybe loss of appetite?

Hit me with some ideas and thots. I'm thinking at 25mgs Dbol and 50 mgs Drol to start. Might as well jump in at 20mgs nolva as well?

Last edited:

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
They are called cherry bombs by some people. I hadn't heard it called that before, but I have taken drol and dbol before. The most I have taken of those drugs simultaneously was 100mgs of drol and 50mgs of dbol getting ready for a meet. So on to your questions....

*Have you guys tried this combo and what are your opinions on it?

I took this combo heading into a meet. My opinion is that it is a fantastic way to gain immense strength and size. It was very effective.

*What dosage split did you guys use or have heard of?

I took 50mgs of drol and 25mgs of dbol 2x per day. A ugl is floating around out there that supposedly mixes them 25mg dbol/50mg drol.

*Did you employ any days on/days off or lowered doses on non workout days?

I went straight through my peaking cycle without changing my dose.

*All of it taken preworkout or spilt during the day?

I took my dose in the morning and 1 hour PWO.

*I'm assuming there needs to be some nolva/ralox/tamox for the drol...whats the recommended dosage?

I took SERMs for the drol and included an AI for the dbol and other aromatizing AAS that was in my peaking blast.

*Is it dependent on the Drol dosage?

I took the drug on what I thought I could tolerate (that is another story). The UGL version I have heard of may be different.

*More with more?

More is always better. Take triple the dose and get triple the gainz....just kidding. You may end up with triple the casket size if you do. There is always a point of diminishing returns with high dose orals. I didn't necessarily find the edge of the envelope with my experience, but my peaking cycle with this drug didn't last more than one month.

*Also what were the sides you guys encountered to be most problematic?

I had headaches like you wouldn't believe and my BP was damn near uncontrollable on both ACEs, beta blockers, and a diuretic. Loads of water retention.

*Water weight? Fatigue?

Yes and yes. Fun shit.

*Was it able to be controlled with diet?

I ate as many little Debbie snack cakes as possible and it didn't help, so I don't feel like I have a solution for you there.

*Did you use any other supps to help relieve the ailment?

NAC and aspirin were my friends. I also too quite a bit of ibuprofen. Should have taken morphine for the headaches.

*I'm assuming off the top were looking at spiked BP to be most common.

My blood stream could have cut metal if you slashed my wrists and managed to tame business end of the hose.

*Headaches and maybe loss of appetite?

Drol has always killed my appetite. This time was no different.

*Hit me with some ideas and thots. I'm thinking at 25mgs Dbol and 50 mgs Drol to start. Might as well jump in at 20mgs nolva as well?

I think that is a pretty responsible dose considering the potent nature of those compounds. I took raloxifene for my SERM. It is more potent and maintains a more favorable blood lipid profile for the user.

Reaction score
Its kinda the reason i picked these two and especially together. I wouldn't mind adding a few pounds on since I really haven't changed weight all that much thru 18 weeks. It would also benefit me to be ending my blast with the dbol/drol and not carrying around the excess water for extended periods.

More with morw I meant as in the drol to nolva or ralox ratio. Im sure lots and lots of drol/dbol will get me plenty big for a casket lol.

Headaches are the one Im concerned with atm. Doesn't sound like fun but well see what happens.

I already take 2 grams of NAC ED and 600mgs motrin to start the day. A lil 81 mg aspirin would do?

Id think to grab some ACE inhibitors and betas from ADC or safemeds. The nolva i only referenced since i actually have some. Ralox I know is the better option but once again, something extra i would need lol

Appetite thing can mess with me but I try to stay crunchy mayne. It helps and its a bronze gods tool honest to shit.

Thank you for you detailed response to my questionnaire Joli. You have been of excellent customer service today. I will give you a vote for UG tech mod of the month :32 (17):

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the last cycle that I ran was Test e at 750mg for 18 weeks, drol at 50mg, dbol at 25 mg for the first 4 weeks. This was definitely the game changing cycle. I saw the greatest gains that I've ever experienced from this cycle. The problems that I encountered were high bp, loss of appetite, headaches, lethargy, and massive water retention. I really didn't mind the sides since my strength and size went into another atmosphere. The sides were manageable and weren't that bad. The worst of the sides was the loss of appetite. I was told by a few friends that adding eq to the cycle would help with the loss of appetite which I'm currently doing on my sust, dbol, npp, cycle. It definitely helps with the appetite. Another option is GHRP6 which I dont know much about but sounds like a great option to boost hunger. In my opinion this combo is amazing, and joliver is right on the nolva. I started experiencing gyno especially at night and the only thing that would help was Nolva, even though I was taking adex.

Good luck buddy

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My personal experience with both these drugs have led me to believe that no one should ever stack high dosage protocols with dianabol and anadrol. It is a liver killer combo. If you're an elite competitive athlete like Joli rancher then I guess you take certain chances to gain that edge but why the Fuk would a recreational user take such chances? Makes no sense to me.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nooooo it's not a liver killer combo. Maybe for some it is. But the toxicity of oral steroids is over hyped. I love oral!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nooooo it's not a liver killer combo. Maybe for some it is. But the toxicity of oral steroids is over hyped. I love oral!

Stacking these two is just asking for it. My .02 but what I know.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen some glassy, yellow eyes from this one Seek...lol

Lmao! The yellow eyes! Ah man I'll never forget that shit. crazy fukers we are.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ran this combo at the beginning of my last cycle. Started out at 25mg dbol, 50 drol for 2 weeks then bumped drol up to 75mg a day for 2 more weeks, didn't notice much of a difference after bumping up the drol dosage, had no appetite problems to speak of, took the full dosage 1 hour pre work out, ran adex at .5mg eod, after the first week bp became a little elevated but nothing serious went back to normal a few days after i stopped, got severe back pumps especially on leg days.

All in all i liked it, gained a good bit of strength, if i had it to do over again i would have run the drol by itself being that it was my first time using it

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The potency is a lot different today compared to back then. This is evident

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran this combo before a while back. I ran 600mg test, 50mg dbol and 100mg of drol the first 4 weeks, then 75mg dbol and 150mg drol as a part of a blast. Ran the dbol/drol for 6 weeks and got some pretty great strength gains. Got up to straight bar curling 135 for warmup, benching 315 for reps easy. The only annoying part with running both of those together was the headaches and nosebeleeds. I got those towards the end so it was a good ending point.. I stick to injectables now typically, but if you're into orals then that'll be a good cycle alongside some test. Def run some adex as well.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's Cray! Isn't that borderline liver failure? Dafuq.

Jaundice bro! Like I said shit back then was no joke. Today you can get away with stacks most people wouldn't dare 20 years ago. But thus is where I need to understand we are in different times now and some of my opinions might be out dated.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think if the dbol and drol is good quality u dont need to stack them..each of them on their own will get u huge

Reaction score
So the last cycle that I ran was Test e at 750mg for 18 weeks, drol at 50mg, dbol at 25 mg for the first 4 weeks. This was definitely the game changing cycle. I saw the greatest gains that I've ever experienced from this cycle. The problems that I encountered were high bp, loss of appetite, headaches, lethargy, and massive water retention. I really didn't mind the sides since my strength and size went into another atmosphere. The sides were manageable and weren't that bad. The worst of the sides was the loss of appetite. I was told by a few friends that adding eq to the cycle would help with the loss of appetite which I'm currently doing on my sust, dbol, npp, cycle. It definitely helps with the appetite. Another option is GHRP6 which I dont know much about but sounds like a great option to boost hunger. In my opinion this combo is amazing, and joliver is right on the nolva. I started experiencing gyno especially at night and the only thing that would help was Nolva, even though I was taking adex.

Good luck buddy
Nice! It sounds like you had a great experience with this stack...minus the sides which are always part of the game lol. But if the sides are manageable then that's the trade off we usually take. Its the same dosage that Im going to start at. Well see how it does for me. Thanks GT!
My personal experience with both these drugs have led me to believe that no one should ever stack high dosage protocols with dianabol and anadrol. It is a liver killer combo. If you're an elite competitive athlete like Joli rancher then I guess you take certain chances to gain that edge but why the Fuk would a recreational user take such chances? Makes no sense to me.
Come on Seek, you know I live a lil dangerous lol. No really tho its why Im asking these things. Id like to know everyone opinions as well as experiences on it and I respect all of them. Im just a curious cat ;)
I love oral as well Loos!! LOL. I do really love them tho. Imma try em all!
Asking for GAINS
I just asked for them about 5 mins ago. Awaiting processing lol
Ran this combo at the beginning of my last cycle. Started out at 25mg dbol, 50 drol for 2 weeks then bumped drol up to 75mg a day for 2 more weeks, didn't notice much of a difference after bumping up the drol dosage, had no appetite problems to speak of, took the full dosage 1 hour pre work out, ran adex at .5mg eod, after the first week bp became a little elevated but nothing serious went back to normal a few days after i stopped, got severe back pumps especially on leg days.

All in all i liked it, gained a good bit of strength, if i had it to do over again i would have run the drol by itself being that it was my first time using it
Im getting 50mg caps so I'm not sure about the split with filler and all that mess but that would be nice to edge up by 25mgs at a time. Ive done Dbol before so Id know what to expect there. This will be my 1st run with Drol tho. Ill be taking it all preworkout to start. If it get too much with headaches and what not, Ill split that.
The potency is a lot different today compared to back then. This is evident
Oh that's not a joke there. Still these are very powerful orals so I don't wanna start too high at all.
I ran Anapolan (SP?) about 12 years ago or so. I stopped day 5 because I was getting nosebleeds and pussed out.
I ran the Anapolan Dbol that was the lil pink Thai? It was in 2000 ay only 25mgs ED. Fukking awesome.
I ran this combo before a while back. I ran 600mg test, 50mg dbol and 100mg of drol the first 4 weeks, then 75mg dbol and 150mg drol as a part of a blast. Ran the dbol/drol for 6 weeks and got some pretty great strength gains. Got up to straight bar curling 135 for warmup, benching 315 for reps easy. The only annoying part with running both of those together was the headaches and nosebeleeds. I got those towards the end so it was a good ending point.. I stick to injectables now typically, but if you're into orals then that'll be a good cycle alongside some test. Def run some adex as well.
HOLY SHEEIT!! I thot rumpy hated his liver LOL. You're a dangerous man for sure! I do like my orals! Its gonna be fun...I hope
i think if the dbol and drol is good quality u dont need to stack them..each of them on their own will get u huge
I'm sure you've had the same stuff Bundy. From what I know, its all pretty tasty. Im ordering both but once they arrive in my hands, thats when I guess Ill make the final decision. Im leaning towards trying it out tho. I could run half now and half next blast. I'm always looking for options BB lol

New Threads