Drol and Dbol combo

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think if the dbol and drol is good quality u dont need to stack them..each of them on their own will get u huge

How come in 2002 I took pink dbols with some test and gained like 20+ pounds and u guys stack a drol with dbol? ?

I assume anyone stacking the 2 MUST be a monster. .legit...
I couldn't imaging stacking the 2.. like u fukkers should be gaining 35 pounds a month even if not eating alot on all that shit

Reaction score
How come in 2002 I took pink dbols with some test and gained like 20+ pounds and u guys stack a drol with dbol? ?

I couldn't imaging stacking the 2.. like u fukkers should be gaining 35 pounds a month even if not eating alot on all that shit

I took some of the same Dbol at the same time period. Now I'm not legit monster whatsoever. Not even close to being legit really lol. But are we saying the old and new are comparable? I really haven't gained any "weight" so far but my LBM has increased a lot.

We all do some shit that might be questionable Yaya. Sometimes it works to your advantage or others you wished you hadn't done that. Im not sold one way or the other yet but thats why I started this thread. I want the opinions of my UG brothers and their input. It can and does sway my thots and opinions because I listen. Contrary to what you guys might think lol.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 2 orals are definitely unecessary and overkill. But certainly will yield quick strength/size and get the job done if you're eating till you're about to puke! When you can hear your own head pulsing, that can't be a good sign though. That was once I bumped the doses that I got those sides.. You live and learn though. That's what this journeys about. Nowadays I mainly stick with oils and those work more than perfect. Legit shit you feel within days.. Definitely start out low if you decide to run the 2 together. It can be ran safely as long as you keep the doses relatively low. Definitely other healthier options out there juice wise, but I'm not gonna lecture lol. Good luck brother! Keep us posted!

Reaction score
Yeah, 2 orals are definitely unecessary and overkill. But certainly will yield quick strength/size and get the job done if you're eating till you're about to puke! When you can hear your own head pulsing, that can't be a good sign though. That was once I bumped the doses that I got those sides.. You live and learn though. That's what this journeys about. Nowadays I mainly stick with oils and those work more than perfect. Legit shit you feel within days.. Definitely start out low if you decide to run the 2 together. It can be ran safely as long as you keep the doses relatively low. Definitely other healthier options out there juice wise, but I'm not gonna lecture lol. Good luck brother! Keep us posted!

Thanks Rage! This is what I love to hear. Real honest opinions and real life experiences. If I'm not ready to take both, hell say so lol. I'm not gonna get all butt hurt as I'm the one asking for your opinions. Honestly now Im leaning towards just Dbol and saving Drol for a test/EQ blast. I reall ydidnt even now people used them together or called them cherry bombs until recently. I'm getting a lot of info from this thread and that's what I made it for. Me and others with the same thots.

Thanks guys for all the input!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Well there is definitely something not right with the powders. It's suspected by a lot of the old timers who used to run dbol at 20mg and got results.

Add to that, a lot of guys on these boards see someone much bigger than them using larger doses and stacks and they want to be like that guy so they do it too.

I like the combo personally because with the drol it suppresses my appetite a bit and keeps me in my weight class plus I get the strength from the dbol. Mix the two and I'll flip a school bus.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well there is definitely something not right with the powders. It's suspected by a lot of the old timers who used to run dbol at 20mg and got results.

Add to that, a lot of guys on these boards see someone much bigger than them using larger doses and stacks and they want to be like that guy so they do it too.

I like the combo personally because with the drol it suppresses my appetite a bit and keeps me in my weight class plus I get the strength from the dbol. Mix the two and I'll flip a school bus.

I personally never took drol..

Dbol got me big..really big. I never used an ugl dbol, unless my thais and Russians back in the early 2000 were. I actually got so fukking big on the dbols that my mother thought I had some giantism type tumor. .

I don't do orals even tho I'm thinking of jumping on Tbol soon so I couldn't tell u the difference from before and today.

My friend used to take the brazilian anadrols (hemogens..spelling?). He recently took some ugl that he got and he said it didn't even belong in the same sentence.

I'm not saying anything negative about ugl orals because so many of u fuks are happy with them. I'm just letting u kno

Reaction score

So it is safe to say that mg per mg, we were getting stronger product many years ago. See now I didn't want to bulk too much but I could use the strength. I definitely dont wanna do large doses of both cause i know I don't fukking need it lol. Interested in low doses of each tho. Is 25mg od Drol even noticable by itself?

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
I'll run it again with halo instead of winny!
i liked the shiny yellow eyes my wife kept mentioning

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally never took drol..

Dbol got me big..really big. I never used an ugl dbol, unless my thais and Russians back in the early 2000 were. I actually got so fukking big on the dbols that my mother thought I had some giantism type tumor. .

I don't do orals even tho I'm thinking of jumping on Tbol soon so I couldn't tell u the difference from before and today.

My friend used to take the brazilian anadrols (hemogens..spelling?). He recently took some ugl that he got and he said it didn't even belong in the same sentence.

I'm not saying anything negative about ugl orals because so many of u fuks are happy with them. I'm just letting u kno

It's the raws now. I'm convinced. There's some great ugl gear out there, but 500 mg of ugl cyp is not the same as 500mg steris test cyp.

500mg of steris test cyp and 20-25mg of pink thai dbols pre-workout and you were garaunteed 25-30 lbs.

bigezy

Reaction score
i threw this into a test cycle when i was younger (and stupid) and got huge and very strong. it did increase my BP but made me feel like a god. my PCT was crap and i didnt know any better so i lost most of it when i came off. good stuff just do your homework and make sure you have everything in place before you start. oh and no liver issues for me but i only ran 4 weeks at 50mg of each

Reaction score
With a combo like this Mag, I cant lie bruh!! Tryna get a lil bigga lol

Oh ya I'll be ready for this if I do go thru with the cherry bomb experiment. Ive been running 2 grams of NAC daily for awhile now as well. I have Nolva on hand and looking into ralox.

Is it possible to use both ralox and nolva? Lol now Im being an asshole huh ;)

Reaction score
Started this combo today at 25mgs Dbol/50mgs Drol. 1st day in and i will say it was pretty great. Noticeable difference within hours. Cant wait to see how it goes

New Threads