Detox?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't do anything weird. Just eat 0 processed foods. No dairy/gluten may help depending on your gut. Veggies and fruit a few times a day are very important. Try 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in hot water in the AM for liver and gall bladder cleansing. 4-8 Oz of cranberry juice is good too. Both juices must NOT be from concentrate. Eating a few cups of sauerkraut/kimchi a day is awesome for your gut health, too.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're a hockey player no need to detox. You'll always just be an ass chasing alcoholic. Don't be someone you're not!

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Food grade DE in water.
http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php
This stuff is something; not a cure for cancer but it does have many uses.

Snake,

this stuff has many uses. I picked up a bag at my local feed store to use inside my house. Turns out you can sprinkle this stuff on carpet and small insects bugs that walk on/over it will die. Not immediately, but slowly due to dehydration. Turns out it causes microscopic incisions in pests and they lose water and die. It's non toxic to humans and pets.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're a hockey player no need to detox. You'll always just be an ass chasing alcoholic. Don't be someone you're not!
Hahaha, I've been known to not drink for 3 months and stay faithful for 6!

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Water....water...and more water....through out the day...FRESH fruits and green veggies.....grilled/broiled fish/chicken.....
stay away from packaged and processed foods.
Stick with the FRESH....

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I ended up going with this stuff, along with water with fresh squeezed lemons in it, along with fresh broccoli. And cauliflower. And tuna or salmon. Feeling great! Had one terrible nasty shit, waiting for round 2 lol
uploadfromtaptalk1406140287592.jpg

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had to do that last week. 12 pounds! Yes, 12 pounds of shit, and who knows what else was backed up inside me, and from before the flush, to after the procedure, I dropped 12 pounds. No bloat, or anything. But, it was a miserable 36 hours.
and then they fuk up and put a hole in your intestine,then you don't eat for a week, then you are super clean, but i felt bbbaaadddd!!!!!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big thread over at pm about a detox as quoted below:

Not sure what others think

By jimmyjones:

jimmyjones said:
DISCLAIMER : INTENDED FOR ROOKIES AND BEGINNERS, NOT PROFESSIONALS

So here I go...

You ever remember, when you first began bodybuilding…reading mad magazines, about how these professionals just ate a bizillion calories, and that’s how they got to that freaky size you see in the pictures…
So what do you go ahead and begin doing? You too, begin slamming down carb drinks, with labels such as “SUPER DUPER MASS” and “SIZE-ON” and piling down endless amounts of food thinking that its gonna make you look like the guy in the magazine…

Lmfao.

If that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Now that Im much more advanced in the game, I realize that is so absurd, its completely the opposite of what youre supposed to do.

When you pile down endless calories, were talking 4500-6000 per day, only to be used for a one hour workout…you are only gonna get FAT FAT FAT!

And then you wonder why you feel so sluggish, dragging complete ass in the gym and falling asleep at work….And you ask yourself…how could this beeee?!?!

I have ate so much foooooood! I should be full of energy!!!
“ Wut da **** bro :(

Do you know why this happens?

When you eat your bizillion calories…blood rushes to the digestive organs (stomach,intestines) in order to TRYYYY and metabolize all that food youre piling down your hatchet…but the human body isn’t that fast, it cant possibly process 1,000 calories before you pile down another 1,000 calories on top of it.
So since blood is chillin’ around your stomach all ****ing day long, there is much lesser blood inside your muscles and inside your brain, and that’s why youre sluggish as **** in the gym and your pump SUCKS…and youre falling asleep at work….Because your body is too ****ing busy trying to metabolize all the bullshit.

So then you start backing up….like clogged up plumbing. You fill your intestines with all this ****ing food, and it starts fermenting inside you and you just severely hinder your entire body. Your blood is constantly filled with sugar and triglycerides 24/7…no no, I mean 25/8 .

Im sure you’ve ALL experienced this… Well you simply need to STOP. You are only damaging your body and you ARE NOT enhancing your muscle gains, you are HINDERING them.

How do you reverse this?

Simple. Do the exact opposite. You stop eating entirely. Not a single ****ing meal. What will this do? It will give your body a chance to FINISH metabolizing what you put in it 2 days ago, so you can be FRESH.

Put it in your mind that you will not eat for the next 2 days. Yes, that’s right, 48 hours.

Now, you may have your own "detox" protocol....but below is exactly what I like to do.

Take your ass to Walgreens or your local supermarket and grab yourself the following….

(2) Gallons of Diet Green Tea
(4) Quarts of beef and/or chicken broth
(1) Magnesium Citrate
(1) Bottle of Vitamin C

You begin by downing that bottle of Magnesium Citrate. This will begin the cleansing process. This will pull water out of your intestines and make you shit in the toilet all day. During the course of the entire day, you drink an entire gallon of diet Green Tea.
For lunch and dinner, you have 1 quart of broth. And right before you go to sleep, you take 3 Grams of Vitamin C. Yes, that is (6) ****ing vitamin pills.

Do this for TWO DAYS IN A ROW.

You will be pissing and shitting all day long, to the point it you will begin pissing out of your ass. Yes, yoohoo coming out of your butt. If you havent pissed atleast 12 times and shit 5 times, you are not drinking enough!

I guarantee you, by the third day, you will feel so ****ing amazing. You will be leaner, hold LESS water, and you will look so much better than you did 2 days prior.

And THIS IS when you begin, a CLEAN and HEALTHY diet….consisting of your proper caloric intake. Now…when you finally do get to eat your first full real meal, you will metabolize that shit and it will clear your stomach SO FAST, it will blow you away. Why? Because your metabolism has now been reset, and it is efficient and FRESH. It is in THIS STATE, that you follow what a very well known pro on this board has always preached “Eat when your hungry”. You can properly follow “Eat when your hungry” now that your internal organs are optimized and ready to WORK!

Last edited:

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry man! A few days late!