1989 kinda interesting watch

hard_gains

Reaction score
I was just being pissed out by my momma then. But found this scrolling around. What are your thoughts on this? Maybe some of you older cats watched this way back in the day.

bigrobbie

Reaction score
I was just being pissed out by my momma then. But found this scrolling around. What are your thoughts on this? Maybe some of you older cats watched this way back in the day.

What a load of bullshit! Pretty sure Ronnie was a well liked even tempered officer. Those dudes had obviously not been on for a while either.
Cool throwback video @hard_gains

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
I totally think “roid rage” is bullshit! I’ve been taking stuff for over 25 years & I’ve never got so mad I didn’t know what I was doing. If you want an excuse to be an ass & you cycle, well there’s your excuse. I say more than likely you’re going to act like an ass anyway. Come on var, test & dbol? Really? Such a cop out! (Pun intended)

bigrobbie

Reaction score
I totally think “roid rage” is bullshit! I’ve been taking stuff for over 25 years & I’ve never got so mad I didn’t know what I was doing. If you want an excuse to be an ass & you cycle, well there’s your excuse. I say more than likely you’re going to act like an ass anyway. Come on var, test & dbol? Really? Such a cop out! (Pun intended)
If you are a dick natural you'll be a dick on steroids...I've never felt "roid rage" not once in like 13 years

New Threads