2024 daily changes

GSgator

Reaction score

Anyone have anything in particular they plan on implementing in their daily lives they want to start off the year with .

I want to try and start my day off with a cold shower .

Last edited:

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trying to get off the couch… finding a side piece… taking my vyanase or addies so i have motivation… finding a side piece

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Read more and write more , i've lost part of myself by not continuing to write and journal that needs to change.

Spend some time rereading my favorite old classics , Moby Dick , Stranger in a strange land , Atlas Shrugged , Where the red fern grows , Deer Hunter , On the Road , Cannery Row , Hound of the Baskervilles , Flowers of Evil ,, i could go on and on ,, when you grow up with your mother as the town librarian , a lot of your best friends end up being books.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I do gary brecka’s whole morning routine.

I cant start my day right anymore without it.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'm with @Yano on this one. I have a lot of books I want to read. Mine are nonfiction books that would be boring to a lot of people, but they are of great interest to me. I'm already about 150 pages into the first one.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I'm with @Yano on this one. I have a lot of books I want to read. Mine are nonfiction books that would be boring to a lot of people, but they are of great interest to me. I'm already about 150 pages into the first one.
I have a ton of non fiction , WW2 history from all sides. World history and personal accounts , shit like that. I just ordered an autographed copy of Liz Cheney's new book about Jan 6th so im excited for that to arrive and dive into it.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I have a ton of non fiction , WW2 history from all sides. World history and personal accounts , shit like that. I just ordered an autographed copy of Liz Cheney's new book about Jan 6th so im excited for that to arrive and dive into it.

Have you ever read With The Old Breed?

That's one of the books I already have that I plan to read soon.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Thats about Pelelieu and the battles for Okinawa. Our Shihan years back when I started studying through a friend survived Okinawa as a teenager and grew up during the lawless time after the war basically.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

One day ill show ya a pic of my nazi autographs haahahaha and no I aint bullshitting

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Here so people dont start pointing fingers yelling ,, i knew the skinhead was a nazi !!!

Ill explain a bit ,,, I'm an armor nut , Love fucking tanks and armored vehicles , ran clans in World of Tanks for years over 30k battles.

When this painting was done by the artist there were limited edition copies available signed by the leader of the german forces , the air wing and the russian commander as well as the artist ,,, I purchased two of them , one i gave away to a friend in our clan .. the other I kept

Reaction score
Years ago I read about using 10 minutes a day to learn a new skill, which equates to a little over 60 hours per year. I attach it to my birthday and not New Years because my birthday has more significance to my life.

In the past I’ve used it to learn chess, study the Bible, learn a bit of Spanish, throw darts, make a knife, shoot a bow, etc. Some stick and have become hobbies, others were just interesting.

Before I even knew this was a thing I started doing something daily once puberty hit and I found my dad’s Playboy and the Sears catalog. Pretty safe to say I’ve ‘mastered’ that one.

New Threads