Deca, Winstrol, and your joints

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did one nand cycle a few years back.I had really bad shoulds,always cracking and painful.After a few weeks on nand I noticed they feel alot better and were giving me zero problems..Years after the cycle they are still 100% better then before the nand cycle.Imo It healed what ever was wrong with them.I hear alot of stories of it just masks the problem and once u get off you will experience the same problems.For me this was not the case.Nand had the most benefits for me out of any steriod i tried.I never used winny so i cant comment on it

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Me and bundy have the same story. I started taking steroids because of deca and a shoulder injury. After 4 weeks of starting deca my shoulder problem was gone. Healed completely and has never came back. Love nandy.

Reaction score
Damn TS that was a read.. highlight the good parts for us...sounds interesting. Idk much about winnys effects cuz I've never ran it in fear of complete annihilation of my hair but what I have read is winny is a poor choice because it makes the tendons that attach muscle to the bone brittle Idk if u mentioned this but...it has to do with winnies unique effects on collagen synthesis. It causes linear collagen synthesis instead of cross linked collagen synthesis which normally occurs. Linear synthesis isn't as strong as a cross-linked webbing and this can increase ur risk of tendon tears..but for this to happen i would imagine you would need to be on a lot of winni and repeated use..don't quote me on this, I think I can find a couple studies supporting this but I may be wrong..Idk if this is specific to winni, or all aas or if deca improves cross-linked collagen synthesis which further improves our tendons or gives us that feel of alleviated joint paint...there's probably several other factors involved too.

New Threads