Round 2 of "Please Odin give me a six pack"

Reaction score
Whats up UGBB Crew?

I joined a few months ago, started a log / fat loss journal and then bailed. Going through some auto immune stuff, at the end of it, needed some heavy duty treatment.
Recap: 0yrs-19yrs = total fatso, max was 400lbs. 20-Present (23) lost most of the weight, diet and exercise.

Current Stats
~5'11
~215lbs
~20% BF
TDEE: ~2800
BMR: ~1950
Goal: Fat loss
This Sept. will be 3 years in a gym, still very new to this. My profession is IT if that puts in into perspective.

I was hoping to get some help with my diet for now. Thats a big problem for me, addictive issues and eating disorders make creating a plan I can follow daily and easily helps me a lot. I have a kick-ass meal prep lunchbox, flexible job, set schedule so I'm going to take advantage of it. If someone (spongey? :) could help me with my diet below I'd be grateful. I am aware that i am a newbie, I will not claim to know anything I don't. All advice is welcome.

According to calorie counter this is 2,555cal. Carbs:112, Fat:82, Protein:332

Based on my experience, I'd argue I'm "carb sensitive". I put on weight easily, I believe I've read once you hit obese it's always easier to put it back on.

5:00-Fat Burner ("Shred" by Jym)
5:30-Protein shake ("pro jym")
6:00-Meal1-24g turkey, 6 whole eggs
8:00-Meal2-1/4 steelcut oats
10:00-Meal3-6oz tuna
14:45-Meal4(Pre W/o)-200g chicken breast, 0.5c white rice, veggies
16:00-Workout
Post W/O-Banana,protein powder,1cup nonfat plain greek yogurt, 2tbsp peanut butter
Meal5-200g chicken breast, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, veggies

diet.jpg

Reaction score
I'm not very good with recommending diets to people, but from my experience, water has been key to losing weight. As I said, I don't plan as much as some (or you apparently) and that's probably why I'm not as cut as others. But when I do try to get down to the summer 6 pack, I will consume a lot of water, especially before meals, and that helps me reach feeling "full" without eating as much. Then I scale back the water and lose the "bloat."

Just thought i'd throw my 2cents in before someone who lives and breaths nutrition breaks down your plan :)

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Based on my personal experience try to lower the protein a little bit and up your fat with the cals left from that.

Best fat loss diet I ever did was based on a keto diet. First few weeks sucked but I started hitting PR's on various lifts by the end. While dropping body fat.

There are better proteins than that Jim stoppani shit out there at a better price and value.
Animal whey natures best Isopure and ON100% to name a few.
Not sure what is in that fat burner but nothing can beat the old tried and true ECA when it comes to standard fat burners.
IMHO good luck on your journey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I try to do a gal of water a day, doesn't help with "feeling full" though, I am a bottomless pit for food lol. Will look into animal whey, I use their joint supplement, helps with condition/treatment joint pain. I've read about ECA, know very little. Will look into it myself, advice welcome