Will SARMS protect Muscle from Low cal HCG diet?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
The diet "works", because the dieters are in a caloric deficit. The diet targets obese ppl, that any kind of diet will work on and that have no concern of losing muscle.
For the targets ("patients") of Dr Simeon, the results of losing weight is enough.

POB is right. Most of the guys/gals endorsing the diet are affiliates of some oral form of HCG. Here is a highlight from one affiliate for example:

"Before you start the diet however you need your HCG product. There are 2 kinds. oral HCG alternatives and HCG injections.

Personally I prefer the oral method because they are easier to take, very safe, and are cheaper. But if you prefer injections you can use those too. It’s just a lot harder to use them because you have to get a prescription and there’s all sorts of red tape to get through. So I stick with a good oral HCG product. There are however a lot of bad ones out there. They are usually cheap and they are just out to make a sale. The one’s I use can be found here: *****************".

Bigmike

Reaction score
The diet "works", because the dieters are in a caloric deficit. The diet targets obese ppl, that any kind of diet will work on and that have no concern of losing muscle.
For the targets ("patients") of Dr Simeon, the results of losing weight is enough.

POB is right. Most of the guys/gals endorsing the diet are affiliates of some oral form of HCG. Here is a highlight from one affiliate for example:

"Before you start the diet however you need your HCG product. There are 2 kinds. oral HCG alternatives and HCG injections.

Personally I prefer the oral method because they are easier to take, very safe, and are cheaper. But if you prefer injections you can use those too. It’s just a lot harder to use them because you have to get a prescription and there’s all sorts of red tape to get through. So I stick with a good oral HCG product. There are however a lot of bad ones out there. They are usually cheap and they are just out to make a sale. The one’s I use can be found here: *****************".

Lol!!! What a scam, oral OTC hcg wtf lol. Your right, you could say 800 cals and drink ox urine and u would still lose weight.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol!!! What a scam, oral OTC hcg wtf lol. Your right, you could say 800 cals and drink ox urine and u would still lose weight.

correct.....anyone on 800 cals a day will lose a lot of lbs. weight/BF/muscle/everything

New Threads