Wasting a lot of steroids ?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
OP, slin pin with a 29 or 30 1/2 inch in the quad, nothing wasted.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
well tony, I'm not really impressed by your photo either. The problem here is you (23yo) taking steroids and looking like that.

It's not that you look bad, but I looked twice as built than you with no AAS at your age.

Zeigler is twice your age ~. Show some respect.

"LDL and HDL are probabaly fcked. Judging by the marijuana leaf tattoo I'd only assume that he hasn't done his research."

Well, Dr. Tony, you're wrong. It's not by the looks you can assume what are a mans LDL HDL levels or anything. Go back to "Lalaland", where being shredded means you're healthy.

And about the marry jane tattoo... are you retarded? Zeigler is twice your age! I got a tattoo I had when I was 12 (You btw, was not even born yet).

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
My tattoos are professionally done. They represent my time spent in the military....

Oh shit, I was doing it wrong all these years? You know what represents my time spent in the military? Scars and stitches (professionally done).

And we don't call it "time spent in the military" like you do. We call it "War".

Reaction score
I think Zeig hurt Tony's feelers when he said he had a flat chest awhile ago. I mean you post a pic of yourself, you're open to criticism. It IS a bodybuilding website for fukks sake. Now its spiraling out of control while trying to reinforce his position. Just admit you said some dumb ass shit and move on.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I think Zeig hurt Tony's feelers when he said he had a flat chest awhile ago. I mean you post a pic of yourself, you're open to criticism. It IS a bodybuilding website for fukks sake. Now its spiraling out of control while trying to reinforce his position. Just admit you said some dumb ass shit and move on.
No, that was me. The flat chested little roid boy who will never be anything without gear.

Half you guys jumping on Tony's ass are damn liars, trying to tell me you've never thought the same thing. Was he out of place? Sure. But don't put on a ****ing false act.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
No, that was me. The flat chested little roid boy who will never be anything without gear.

Half you guys jumping on Tony's ass are damn liars, trying to tell me you've never thought the same thing. Was he out of place? Sure. But don't put on a ****ing false act.

I didn't read all of this but I have said it numerous time that he needs to lose some fat before blasting. I tell everyone that who needs to. But for trt purposes it doesn't matter, low test is low test and every male deserves to be in healthy ranges regardless of both fat %

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious, Did Ziegler get bloods done it is he on self prescribed TRT?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Just curious, Did Ziegler get bloods done it is he on self prescribed TRT?

Afaik is was given a really really low script by a dr, like 100 e2w or something like that, quite a while ago.
He saved it up, and is now on self-tweaked trt at double the dose, probably about where should be for trt. That's pretty much all I've been able to gather.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought he was self administering 50mgs a week or so? No doc?

New Threads