deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
So I am 4 weeks into my dbol npp test prop cycle
Dbol 40 a day
Npp 300 week
Prop 500 week
Eod pinning
For the last 2 weeks I can't sleep almost like panic attack. 230 am now and wide awake. Went to bed at 10 woke up at 2. Pretty much what's been happening.
I have done teen 2 times and it was the same but had a lot more sides with the teen.
Anyone get this from either dbol or npp ?
I have done dbol and deca before and was fine.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Roll over and rape the guy next to you, get up take a piss and go back to bed.

That is what FD does.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Just a guess here but could the Dbol be messing with your digestion and that is waking you?

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Stomach is fine . Just can't sleep like panic attack. Almost feels like the tren

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Are you taking some dbol before you go to sleep? If so id bet that's causing it. I ran dbol a long time ago taking a dose before sleep to try and get the most growth from sleeping, but it made me sleep like shit. Get some over the counter sleep aid. It's the same stuff as benadryl, but a bit higher dose

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I take the dbol usually before noon. Havnt checked bp lately
Might have to . I feel great seems 5 hrs of sleep works but sucks being bored

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Def check your bp. Seek says he gets anxiety from deca/npp too. U guys are the only two I've ever heard say that tho. I'd bet on the dbol first

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
My nandy whore sings me sweet lullabies of PRs and puts me to sleep like a baby on a tit. My moneys on the dbol

Reaction score
Idk why insomnia on that cycle....everyone's different though...could be increased metabolic rate from the hormones keeping you up. I'm on tren right now and this shit keeps me up and sweat my balls off...lack of sleep can really **** up your cycle. Very sluggish and moody next day..I'm going to start taking at least 10mg melatonin and possibly other sleep aids. Last resort would be doxylamine succinate. I personally think sleep is very important

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop the Dball and see what happens. Pretty simple. Your on week 4 should be done anyways.
!S!

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Well 230 am and up. Went to bed at 830. I have done dbol 3 other cycles and didn't get this. But yes done with dbol in the next week. Having great gains on the cycle so far. I have done all these compounds before no problem. This is a different lab maybe has something to do with it. I do take melatonin 40mg before bed.
Seems i can sleep 5 hours like a rock . I feel great other wise.
I will go get my bp checked tomorrow

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
I am mot sure about the NPP but I can say I have a difficulty time sleeping as it is both falling asleep and then staying asleep I wake up frequently throughout the night. Anytime I am on any blast my sleep gets worse, some worse than others

New Threads