New Member Introduction

Reaction score
Hey! I've been here for the past few months, mostly doing research. Seems like a great community here, so I thought I would drop by and introduce myself.

I'm Burke, 23 years old from Staten Island, NY. I've been working out for about 6-8 months now, used to weigh about 215 pounds, dropped to 170 (Height: 5' 9''). I'm around %22 body fat (on navy standards, waist-neck/height-weight ratio). Still got a lot to lose, but overall I think I kinda now how my body works now, at a -500cal deficit and I'm seeing progress day by day.

Once again, just wanted to say hi! I've learned a lot from you guys and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Thank you so much for your time.

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice progress. It just takes time and consistency to make changes to your body.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your quick replies. Glad to be here, and I hope I can learn from others and contribute to the community as much as I can.

Reaction score
Welcome ..... Boot camp !! Have fun and make the bathroom out of it , and yes this is a great place to be as well lots of good Info here

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for your welcoming messages again. From what I've read on here so far, I really should not start my first cycle when I'm this high on body fat right? (still got some belly fat, %22) Instead, should just focus on my cardio, strength and clean diet (around -500cal).

When do you think I should consider starting my first cycle, and with what? These are the newbie first post kind of questions I'm aware, and if I don't know what&when, I'm not ready. That's the reason I'm always doing research. I just would like to hear your opinions on this.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for your welcoming messages again. From what I've read on here so far, I really should not start my first cycle when I'm this high on body fat right? (still got some belly fat, %22) Instead, should just focus on my cardio, strength and clean diet (around -500cal).

When do you think I should consider starting my first cycle, and with what? These are the newbie first post kind of questions I'm aware, and if I don't know what&when, I'm not ready. That's the reason I'm always doing research. I just would like to hear your opinions on this.

well you shouldn't start one til ur out of the military or unless ur close with the guy giving the random piss tests. I was in the army, and I'll tell ya they stand right there and watch u piss, there's no faking it, and it's completely random. so food for thought...

Reaction score
well you shouldn't start one til ur out of the military or unless ur close with the guy giving the random piss tests. I was in the army, and I'll tell ya they stand right there and watch u piss, there's no faking it, and it's completely random. so food for thought...

Yeah you might be right, not worth the discharge. Thank you for the tip!

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Congrats on your training progress. Keep up the good work. Plenty of good people on here with plenty of knowledge to help you achieve your goals.

New Threads