Hey Neighbor!

Reaction score
I have done some exploring on this forum and there seems like a lot of experts here so I figured I’d introduce myself.

I have been working out since I was young but over the past year I really dedicated myself to a program and transformed my body.

I am not finished yet though. I am still skinny by all standards and I weigh 150 lbs. My goal is to look like Guts from Berserk by the end of my journey (or as close to that as I can get realistically).

A major area of needed improvement for me is eating. I need to eat more. I find it difficult though because my appetite is so small and my metabolism is through the roof. When I force-feed myself I feel sick all day. I can do it, I just need a strict meal plan and some good recipes.

Outside of the gym I am an engineering student studying robotics. I also like yoga, surfing, skiing and my fluffy little cats.

Hope you have a nice day!

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Guts from Berserk
had to google.

engineering student studying robotics
sounds interesting

I also like yoga, surfing, skiing
you find time to do these things?

my fluffy little cats
what do you like about your cats?

I need to eat more
drink some calories.

protein powder, 10 oz whole milk, 1 cup oats, banana, 26 grams of peanut butter. blend and enjoy.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
I need to eat more.
Seconding what easy said about drinking calories. If you blend whole milk, pb2, ovaltine, and a handful of chocolate teddy grahams together and drink it once a day you gunna gain some weight.
Won't leave much room in the rest of your diet for junk food but if you need easy to consume calories that shit works very well.

Reader591

Reaction score
I’ll third drinking calories. And keeping the rest of your food intake up.

I never thought I’d find the day I struggle to eat enough as a formal fatty, but the struggle is real when you’re eating 4-5k of clean calories EVERYDAY plus meeting protein goals haha. So I understand. Basically do the reverse of what’s recommended for losing weight like liquid calories (but keep it healthy) and that will help. I also have to lower fat when bulking, but some find the opposite to help, like adding olive oil to meals, or some other healthy fat source.

Welcome to the forum.

Reader591

Reaction score
Small, fluffy, would be my guess.

I’m sure they’re cute. But cats are the devil. Nice one minuet, mean the next. Can’t stand them haha.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I have done some exploring on this forum and there seems like a lot of experts here so I figured I’d introduce myself.

I have been working out since I was young but over the past year I really dedicated myself to a program and transformed my body.

I am not finished yet though. I am still skinny by all standards and I weigh 150 lbs. My goal is to look like Guts from Berserk by the end of my journey (or as close to that as I can get realistically).

A major area of needed improvement for me is eating. I need to eat more. I find it difficult though because my appetite is so small and my metabolism is through the roof. When I force-feed myself I feel sick all day. I can do it, I just need a strict meal plan and some good recipes.

Outside of the gym I am an engineering student studying robotics. I also like yoga, surfing, skiing and my fluffy little cats.

Hope you have a nice day!
Keep in mind, no food = no gains.

Period.

Most guys coming into this don't realize your food intake is the most important aspect of this whole thing. Someone could even take massive amounts of steroids, but if you don't eat you simply won't grow.

If you feel sick all day you'll have to get used to it. If you don't you'll never achieve your goals. Going to the gym and taking steroids (not saying you take steroids) are really the easy part to all this. The hard part is stuffing your face day in and day out. Most people just can't do it. If they could, you would see jacked up mofos everyplace ;)

Set a calorie count for the day and reach it no matter what it takes.

Good luck fella.

Reaction score
I had surgery on my throat and stomach last year. Actually had 25% esophagus removed as well as about half my stomach. I was losing crazy weight. The only thing that really kept me from shriveling up was the protein shakes. They don't have to be expensive. I drank the Sam's Premiere proteins and fairlife. Min 3 a day. keep Protein about the 180 mark to start. Don't be afraid of carbs That will give your body the fuel instead pulling from itself for energy.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
had to google.

sounds interesting

you find time to do these things?

drink some calories.

protein powder, 10 oz whole milk, 1 cup oats, banana, 26 grams of peanut butter. blend and enjoy.
Typo. Fluffy pussy he likes. Someone should put in a pic of guts. Or we all have to Google it.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
It is rare that serious body builders say they have no problems meeting the food intake. I agree that it is easier to drink food than eat it.
Look up a guy on utube james tiny vest. He has a lot of content on eating to grow. 150 pounds is a great natty start.
Something I did a long time ago was to keep half a pound of unsalted peanuts in a bag in my picket. The aim was to eat all if them and four meals. It will be a constant chew. But nuts have all you need to grow.
Good luck

Reaction score
It is rare that serious body builders say they have no problems meeting the food intake. I agree that it is easier to drink food than eat it.
Look up a guy on utube james tiny vest. He has a lot of content on eating to grow. 150 pounds is a great natty start.
Something I did a long time ago was to keep half a pound of unsalted peanuts in a bag in my picket. The aim was to eat all if them and four meals. It will be a constant chew. But nuts have all you need to grow.
Good luck
Nuts, like all vege sources of protein, are an incomplete protein, so this is bad info and they don’t have all that you need to grow. Can you go collect the carts from the parking lot?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Nuts, like all vege sources of protein, are an incomplete protein, so this is bad info and they don’t have all that you need to grow. Can you go collect the carts from the parking lot?
Plus 4 meals a day. Quote it all not what works for your lets bag other people to make me look better responses.
Your becoming a blister lifter # 2.
Soon you will have no friends.

Reaction score
Plus 4 meals a day. Quote it all not what works for your lets bag other people to make me look better responses.
Your becoming a blister lifter # 2.
Soon you will have no friends.
Meh… perhaps you just miss-worded it. Which is why I commented. You were specific, let’s see, something about your picket, whatever that is, ah…. Here it is “But nuts have all you need to grow.”

Thank you for clarifying “plus 4 meals”. That’s the big one. I think those 4 meals provide more to grow than some nuts stuffed in your picket.

Nuts are stupid. If he wants extra, there’s plenty of better sources such as shakes. Or, I don’t know, maybe a 5th meal or even a 6th meal.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I was working construction. Extra meals were picket food. I didn't have a refrigerated in my picket to keep shakes cool or time to drink them. Or money to buy it. And in the 80s all shakes sucked more than you.
Most of us here work for a living so can't tell our boss it is time for another meal. Eat nuts between meals and you will get big lifter #2. Spend your days making out everyone else knows nothing and you live with 17 inch arms for ever. Up to you.

But a guy like you has the time I guess. So congrats on that big bad lifter guy. Most of us work for a living not read and coment on how you are the only one who knows anything.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
You are such an idiot alcoholic. What should Americans do then alcoholic? Civil War. I hope you go out into the streets first and take a bullet right between your alcoholic eyes.

YOU don't make a difference on your own. Acting like a soft cunt like you do in steroid forums doesn't make a difference either. Crying like a bitch doesn't make a difference. The truth is no matter what you do or think, YOU have no influence you ignorant piece of shit

Deal with it.

Your poor D3 failure son. I'd be embarrassed to have a soft cunt for a dad like you too. Getting liver transplant yet? I hope you die soon. It will be funny.
We were just messin. But that was off the chart. Only know one guy who would say this. Personally I don't agree. Big bad lifter guy is entitled to a point of view. What he does in his own time isnt our businesses.
But nice to see you back old friend.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once again you alcoholic piece of shit I am here to remind you and everyone else that you are in no position to judge ANYONE.

Anyway I know this will get deleted but what about the PMs where I have the message below and/or examples of your lies and hypocrisy from Modern Bitches and Problems? When you think you are in a position to judge others I will let people on this board know what you really are one way or another and a mod that isn’t even a man sure as shit won’t stop me.

LOL BigDrunkLiarGuy @BigBaldBeardGuy as if you are in any position to judge anyone else.

You are a raging alcoholic, a liar and a hypocrite who believes a video he took of his boyfriend benching 20 years ago (not even impressive) validates him and when asked for something recent you beg off and say, sure, when I’m in better shape. LOL.

You gave your son steroids in high school hoping he would have an advantage in the fall for Division III college basketball. That is so fucking pathetic.

You shill for KOAG and dog all other sources because you have a vested interest in KOAG aka Silverback.

You act buddy buddy with people here and then talk shit about them with the knoblins from Modern Bitches and Problems. Then you lie about it and tell them here, no man, I’m on your side, I care about you.

The funniest pathic reality about you, you are so fucking stupid, you wonder why your liver enzymes are elevated and you even say on Modern Bitches and Problems that you trust the knoblins there more than doctors when it comes to your liver. Brilliant. LOL.

I’m sorry ignorant alcoholic but listening to a guy that tests for impurities (a job that requires the personality and brain of a slug) over a doctor is well, stupid. Listening to a Canadian cuck muppet who thinks he is big and always mentions his size and other parrots who think they are witty won’t get you anywhere either.

Not to mention listening to another guy that is literally on his death bed now and he did it all to himself. You will join him soon and I will laugh when I hear about how your dumb ass killed yourself because you are an alcoholic fool and you trust knoblins more than doctors.

Again, you extremely ignorant alcoholic, you are the judge of no one.
I wonder how many revisions this screed went through

I can envision Lifter pacing around late into the night for days on end trying to come up with synonyms for "alcoholic"

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Once again you alcoholic piece of shit I am here to remind you and everyone else that you are in no position to judge ANYONE.

Anyway I know this will get deleted but what about the PMs where I have the message below and/or examples of your lies and hypocrisy from Modern Bitches and Problems? When you think you are in a position to judge others I will let people on this board know what you really are one way or another and a mod that isn’t even a man sure as shit won’t stop me.

LOL BigDrunkLiarGuy @BigBaldBeardGuy as if you are in any position to judge anyone else.

You are a raging alcoholic, a liar and a hypocrite who believes a video he took of his boyfriend benching 20 years ago (not even impressive) validates him and when asked for something recent you beg off and say, sure, when I’m in better shape. LOL.

You gave your son steroids in high school hoping he would have an advantage in the fall for Division III college basketball. That is so fucking pathetic.

You shill for KOAG and dog all other sources because you have a vested interest in KOAG aka Silverback.

You act buddy buddy with people here and then talk shit about them with the knoblins from Modern Bitches and Problems. Then you lie about it and tell them here, no man, I’m on your side, I care about you.

The funniest pathic reality about you, you are so fucking stupid, you wonder why your liver enzymes are elevated and you even say on Modern Bitches and Problems that you trust the knoblins there more than doctors when it comes to your liver. Brilliant. LOL.

I’m sorry ignorant alcoholic but listening to a guy that tests for impurities (a job that requires the personality and brain of a slug) over a doctor is well, stupid. Listening to a Canadian cuck muppet who thinks he is big and always mentions his size and other parrots who think they are witty won’t get you anywhere either.

Not to mention listening to another guy that is literally on his death bed now and he did it all to himself. You will join him soon and I will laugh when I hear about how your dumb ass killed yourself because you are an alcoholic fool and you trust knoblins more than doctors.

Again, you extremely ignorant alcoholic, you are the judge of no one.
Lifter lifter lifter my friend. Don't put so much work into something that will be deleated b4 anyone reads it. Big bad lifter guy has you on block so he doesent even read it.
I know I'm the only one here left that likes you. But this was a waste of your time. Let it go. People get what they give without you needing to point a gun.
That war was so yesterday. Focus your energy on today and what good you can do with it. Be better than this. Better than him.

Reaction score
Lifter lifter lifter my friend. Don't put so much work into something that will be deleated b4 anyone reads it. Big bad lifter guy has you on block so he doesent even read it.
I know I'm the only one here left that likes you. But this was a waste of your time. Let it go. People get what they give without you needing to point a gun.
That war was so yesterday. Focus your energy on today and what good you can do with it. Be better than this. Better than him.
Aw geez… you really think he could be better than me? If he tries? Really?

I only corrected your comment about nuts in your pocket. It resulted in a good story from you though. I remember that chalky shitty protein powder from the early 1990s. That stuff was terrible.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Aw geez… you really think he could be better than me? If he tries? Really?

I only corrected your comment about nuts in your pocket. It resulted in a good story from you though. I remember that chalky shitty protein powder from the early 1990s. That stuff was terrible.
Wish shit like this was kept to pm or flame room. This is a guys intro.
Apologies for you having to read that from lifter. No one should bring a person's family or personal life into a forum.
I would have liked to have had a father that took interest in me as you do your son. I was just jousting back and forth with you. No harm intended.
Lifter went to far and I'm sorry he felt the need for it. Maybe it will be cleaned up by mods.
Better than you wasn't as a person. Meaning was to only be posative not negative. I would never put you down like that. Sorry you think I would.
We should all leave it at that. Enough said.

Reaction score
I definitely understand where you’re coming from when you say you’re eating all you can to the point you feel sick and still don’t gain weight. I was a sophomore in college when I was eating absurd amounts of food, 5 meals a day with so much vodka and pop tarts thrown in I bet I was above 3500 on a daily basis and I just didn’t gain weight. I ended up gaining when I took MK-677, a SARM that affects how hungry you are and I just ate a fuck load for 3 months, since then I’ve not had any trouble with gaining weight. I definitely don’t advocate for doing what I did, but fuck man I wish you the best I know eating that much every day sucks 😂

New Threads