so if that makes it the best then yes

test is best

but if I wanted to get as big and strong as possible

in the next 16 weeks for a prize

id pick the nandrolone deca

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
My best cycle memories have been on a solid strong test e cycle. Gaining muscle just by thinking about it it seemed. Rock hard pecker non stop. Pumps in the gym that felt like my skin was gonna rip open. Feeling like superman.

On a side note...
Just started my first cycle, test C 500/wk and this sentence made a single tear of joy run down my cheek.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
On a side note...
Just started my first cycle, test C 500/wk and this sentence made a single tear of joy run down my cheek.

Yeah, my first test cycle was enanthate @ 500/wk. Old school QV stuff. It was like the blinders were taken off lol. I couldn't believe how effective it was. Best cycle I've done. Granted it was earlier in my life, was newer to the gear, but damn. Them Norma helis (however you spell it) deca was no where near it. Man, thems were the good ol days

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Goes to show how everyone is different

That is exactly how I feel about test

and like I said before never ran into the dick issues with the Nandeca

I never had the deca dick with deca either. I did with tren e.. i was just saying with test it was like everything was heightened. Libido, strength, attitude.. I know other androgens can do that as well. But they mostly carry significant sides. Dbol has always made me feel like I'm invincible, but run that for 10 weeks straight and see how that blood pressure is, or how the liver is holding up, ya know?

New Threads