test susspension

Reaction score
What do you guys think of test suspension used on its own. I have access to univit and its 100mg/20ml bottle pretty pricy but its a full 100mg of test so they say. I have never used this compound before but I hear its gains real quick witch makes me think you loose those gains real quick also guess you have to pin yourself everyday or every other day and with it being so pricy is it worth it?

Reaction score
Its pretty good stuff but sorry I don't really know that much about it some of the other members might chime in and her you out bro.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Are you answering your own question? lol, not sure I understand what just happened there. Popular consensus I'm sure would be, get to doing some heavy research.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test suspension is some Knarly ass shit. It is test crystals suspended in strerile water and it has a half life of just a few hours .it literally becomes active within an our after pinning and it hurts like hell and would require Ed pinning. You will notice a huge spike in strength and agression. This is not for the novice user. Most users are bodybuilders who will use it leading up to a show. Pretty amazing stuff but not worth it for the average guy.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Are you answering your own question? lol, not sure I understand what just happened there. Popular consensus I'm sure would be, get to doing some heavy research.

yea I was like ummm wait whut? got another juicetrain on our hands? lol

Reaction score
I have a few training partners that use it suspended in oil. I have used TNE (test no ester) which is very similar to suspension. I wouldn't see a huge benefit in using it all by itself unless you plan to pin yourself with painful shit every day.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a few training partners that use it suspended in oil. I have used TNE (test no ester) which is very similar to suspension. I wouldn't see a huge benefit in using it all by itself unless you plan to pin yourself with painful shit every day.

Test base (no ester)
In water = test suspension
In oil = test no ester or TNE.

Same hormone

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of test suspension used on its own. I have access to univit and its 100mg/20ml bottle pretty pricy but its a full 100mg of test so they say. I have never used this compound before but I hear its gains real quick witch makes me think you loose those gains real quick also guess you have to pin yourself everyday or every other day and with it being so pricy is it worth it?

So price isn't a factor imo

It's easiest to use by running say 400 test cyp per week then adding in 25mg pre workout a few times per week. If you have a hard time controlling estradiol then it's not for you. If you are pretty new to steroids it's not for you.

Think of it like the greatest pre workout on earth.

You can run it alone. I did for 6 weeks. Got sick of the injects. But the transformation was pretty dramatic in that time. However it wasn't easily sustained.

monster-ish

Reaction score
You would have to pin it like twice a day to keep blood levels stable. It's mainly best used as a pre workout not a cycle.