Call me Red

Reaction score
Been lifting for close to about 8 years straight. got my first glimpse into being the size i wanted. did my first full 16 week cycle. was running tren ace, test eth, and masteron and eq. ( EQ only to heavily increase appetite) went from 185 to 210. while still staying under 15% bf. best feeling ive had. i did a decent PCT of HCG and clomid and nova. while also in conjunction with my TRt, ( sustenon every friday.) im curious to know what works for other hard gainers. Possibly is there anything i could do to help keep weight on during my PCT.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We already have a Red, but welcome anyways

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what up man.

glad you made it over

Reaction score
holy shit me too. ive been searching and reading for days and days hoping to find a good living forum.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We do have a red

But seriously **** that guy.

You can be new and improved red without freakishly large hands.

Welcome

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I'm confused with your post. Why are you doing pct while on trt??. That makes no sense and completely unnecessary

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I'm confused with your post. Why are you doing pct while on trt??. That makes no sense and completely unnecessary

at the time i was unsure weither i was going to be on TRT. found out 4 weeks in. i was okayed to start TRT. so i was preppping for the worst hoping for the best.