HCG injection

Reaction score
I just started running hcgs 250iu twise a week. I used a 29 gauge insulin needle, it was a sub-C injection. When I pushed the plunger, it felt like I was injecting acid. Has this happened to anybody before?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only time that's happened to me is not letting the alcohol dry after swabbing the skin.

Reaction score
Never for me. Not even once. What concentration did you reconstitute it at? I use 2ml of BAC Water for 5000iu of hCG.

I used 4ml for 5000iu. I'm going to inject again to tonight, so we'll see if it happens again.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also I've had a B complex that burned like a mofo going in.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Maybe I am missing out on something. I have never had a burning sensation with HCG.

I wouldn't really say what I feel is a burn more like just being able to feel pain from injection..thats the best way I can describe it..i figure im just sensitive to it or something not sure.

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
Never, I do 2000Iu 3 times a week at (2000Iu per ML) no burning nothing, cant even feel the needle same gauge btw

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I used 4ml for 5000iu. I'm going to inject again to tonight, so we'll see if it happens again.

My last script arrived with instructions to mix 5.5 ml for the 11,000 iU vial that they sent to me. I really like injecting .25 ml instead of .5 ml subcutaneously. Prior to that, it was the first time I ever used HCG and it came with components to mix 11 ml for the 11,000 iU vial. A .5 ml subcutaneous injection pushed the limits of how much I really wanted to inject subcutaneously depending on the site.

Heck, I was even lazy a couple of mornings and just put the HCG in the syringe before my testosterone pull. That also sucked with 1 ml syringes when my HCG dose was at .5 ml with my testosterone dose at .4 ml. Depending on where I injected, that made pushing the plunger a royal beeitch. I remedied that by moving up to 3ml syringes only to never mix the two again...

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, has anyone ever noticed a difference between doing subcutaneous vs intramuscular with HCG? I only did it a couple of times by being lazy and I noticed no difference whatsoever. I was just wondering if anyone had more experience with one method vs the other than my two times...

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never felt it once....it's a baby shot!

Reaction score
I always look forward to pin day. I love pain lol. But I'm not talking about the needle. It's the hcg that burns as I push it in. Idk, maybe it's the bac water.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I always look forward to pin day. I love pain lol. But I'm not talking about the needle. It's the hcg that burns as I push it in. Idk, maybe it's the bac water.

Reconstitute it with everclear instead of Bac water. Your balls will drop, manhood soon follows:)