Lung coughs

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive gotten it from test cyp a few times but it doesnt last long. Couple minutes.

Reaction score
This morning while i was doing my TRT injection i think i nicked a vein, started coughing as i have this feeling of something in the lungs. I am not new to this feeling as this happens every now and then over 12 years period, Its basically the body trying to get rid of foreign objects in the lung. But what i havent experienced is this feeling last longer than 12 hrs. Usually it lasts 1-2 hrs max. Anyone here experienced this? whenever i deep breathe the lung feels itchy and needs to cough, also makes a wheezing noise when i exhale.
Btw did the full protocol and everything, aspirant, pull the plunger back till theres bubbles, zero sign of blood but after injection i can see blood in the syringe.
It can happen with anything that has Benzyl Alcohol which basically all your gear. When that alcohol hits your pulmonary system everything goes haywire. I don't know why but I'm sure you could google it. Its used as a preservative. Not sure how long of a needle you are using but try a different size or maybe a different location in your thigh.

Reaction score
12 years on gear never had cough like this, even when heavy on tren, freaking trt dose and test e srsly WTF man? After 24 hrs still coughing and shortness of breathe. Aint fking around with it especially 2 years ago i suffered from a massive PE and almost died. Drive myself straight to ER, 6 hrs later cleard for everything, still dunno WTF i did wrong..

Reaction score
It can happen with anything that has Benzyl Alcohol which basically all your gear. When that alcohol hits your pulmonary system everything goes haywire. I don't know why but I'm sure you could google it. Its used as a preservative. Not sure how long of a needle you are using but try a different size or maybe a different location in your thigh.
23 gauge needle right on the side of left quad, Aspirant and everything, still nicked something... i thought i was a veteran ping cushion by now/

Reaction score
23 gauge needle right on the side of left quad, Aspirant and everything, still nicked something... i thought i was a veteran ping cushion by now/
I have never aspirated and I think you will find that very few do. For myself it has only happen with Tren a few time and TestC once.