Injecting and experiencing terrible pain

Reaction score
Just pinned my left quad with 0.5 25g, pretty short; I know, but I’ve done my right quad before and it felt like butter so tried my left quad.
During the pin felt sharp pain 8/10 for sure,
Pulled out went a little lower still felt very painful 8/10 again. I ended up just injecting it with the pain, I can handle pain but this was fucking awful..Any clue? Maybe to short needle? fuck that hurt 😆😂 felt like i was stabbing myself with a steak skewer!!

Reaction score
Just pinned my left quad with 0.5 25g, pretty short; I know, but I’ve done my right quad before and it felt like butter so tried my left quad.
During the pin felt sharp pain 8/10 for sure,
Pulled out went a little lower still felt very painful 8/10 again. I ended up just injecting it with the pain, I can handle pain but this was fucking awful..Any clue? Maybe to short needle? fuck that hurt 😆😂 felt like i was stabbing myself with a steak skewer!!
You hit nerves

GSgator

Reaction score
Quads suck bro . I know my right quad just isn’t an option even if I don’t get the initial pain I get when I hit the nerves . The next few days the oil aggravates the shit out of the area . Trust me I’m persistent I’ve tried at least a couple dozen times to the point I slowly slide the needle in knowing it’s a 50/50 I’m going to hit a nerve and jump but it’s a 💯 I’m suffering from it regardless . There’s tons of other spots man avoid that one .

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.5 is more than a little short my friend ... I use a 1.5 inch 25 gauge ... consider getting a longer needle ... :)

Also please research vento glute injections ... its been my go to injection sight for over 10 years ...

Reaction score
.5 is more than a little short my friend ... I use a 1.5 inch 25 gauge ... consider getting a longer needle ... :)

Also please research vento glute injections ... its been my go to injection sight for over 10 years ...
🤷‍♂️ Why do you use 1.5 inch? 🤪 That’s crazy. That size needle is reserved for grilling kababs.

GSgator

Reaction score
I made the mistake of using a 27x1/2 on a 3ml syringe. I had that bitch in my quad cranking down as hard as possible and BAM the pressure blew the syringe and needle apart . There I am starting at the needle thank god still there fucking oil everywhere . It was probably a good 3 min of trying to counter the pressure of the plunger with the one hand by the needle the effects of that created trama that hurt for a few weeks .

I don’t have issues pairing a 27g X1/2 with the 1ML syringes it’s actually my go to for everything but glutes .

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I made the mistake of using a 27x1/2 on a 3ml syringe. I had that bitch in my quad cranking down as hard as possible and BAM the pressure blew the syringe and needle apart . There I am starting at the needle thank god still there fucking oil everywhere . It was probably a good 3 min of trying to counter the pressure of the plunger with the one hand by the needle the effects of that created trama that hurt for a few weeks .

I don’t have issues pairing a 27g X1/2 with the 1ML syringes it’s actually my go to for everything but glutes .
I use slin pins for everything , 1/2 inch 29 i think they are , works slick as shit. Only time ive ever had anything like what you describe happen it was operator error , i had yoinked the barrel to one side and bent the pin ,... would not inject like wtf is going on am i made of stone ,, pulled it out and it looked like a fucking paper clip lol ,, swapped pins ,, no issue

GSgator

Reaction score
I use slin pins for everything , 1/2 inch 29 i think they are , works slick as shit. Only time ive ever had anything like what you describe happen it was operator error , i had yoinked the barrel to one side and bent the pin ,... would not inject like wtf is going on am i made of stone ,, pulled it out and it looked like a fucking paper clip lol ,, swapped pins ,, no issue
I may get on that bandwagon there I’m just a HRT guy now so I don’t use more then 1cc at a time .

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I may get on that bandwagon there I’m just a HRT guy now so I don’t use more then 1cc at a time .
I like em when i get to eod shit , handy for prop you dont end up feeling like a Moby Dick being chased by Ahab all over the ocean with harpoons. Ive got a box of 1.5inch 23's thats like 2 years old haahahah , fucking knitting needles

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
quad injections are my least favorite, by a long shot

glutes delts then quads in order of preference

GSgator

Reaction score
I like em when i get to eod shit , handy for prop you dont end up feeling like a Moby Dick being chased by Ahab all over the ocean with harpoons. Ive got a box of 1.5inch 23's thats like 2 years old haahahah , fucking knitting needles
That 3cc syringe incident, was when I was on a cycle trying to get that volume in. I do plan on running something soon so unfortunately as conservative as I will be 1 cc a wk won’t get all the oils in . Fuck i don’t miss those 3–4ml glute shots with the 23x1.5 fuck I draw with thosr and can’t believe I use to jab those.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
That 3cc syringe incident, was when I was on a cycle trying to get that volume in. I do plan on running something soon so unfortunately as conservative as I will be 1 cc a wk won’t get all the oils in . Fuck i don’t miss those 3–4ml glute shots with the 23x1.5 fuck I draw with thosr and can’t believe I use to jab those.
I look at them and feel the same way , like @BigBaldBeardGuy mentioned a few posts back , shit like that is for making kebabs not injecting oil :ROFLMAO: (y)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

at the moment am using half a cc twice a week

30 mgs masteron prop 40mgs testosterone cyp

10mgs anavar with coffee

total jackpot set up

the thought of all that oil I used to inject makes me wanna gag

GSgator

Reaction score
If I wasn’t running 2-3 grams well what’s the point was my mindset
, I’m thinking this go won’t even be over 500 mg total few hundred mg of EQ couple hundred of test and some HGH done.

How’s mast during HRT ? I opt for deca but being older my libido isn’t quit what it was.

Last edited:

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I second the "V glute"

Always pins smooth as butter and can hold a lot of cc's effortlessly without noticing.

New Threads