clinic recomendations

Reaction score
has anyone used online clinics? or dr/ clinics in the northern ohio southern Michigan area? how much are you spending and what are they bringing your levels up to? wasn't happy with mine curious if I was expecting to much. do they try and sell you a ton of other meds as well?

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Defy medical in Florida

Defymedical.com

Not a scam clinic and not a monthly payment plan.
Been with them 2 years.
Started with a total t of 137. With defy was in the 800-1000 ballpark. With my tweaking >1500
Good luck

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve been happy with Genemedics in southern Michigan. Not cheap but great to work with so far.

They do try and cross sell other products but that’s SOP for those businesses. The medications are all well thought out but the vitamins and other diet products you have to use your best judgement on. They’re all standard stuff for the industry but some are useless in my opinion. (MIC/b12 stuff)

Last edited:

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use one of our advertisers, Lifexmd. My consultant is great, laid back, and never tries h hard sale for the other services they offer. I will caution this, and it goes for all of the online clinics, you have to be prepared to monitor your health yourself and I would never recommend an online clinic for anyone who has any underlying health issues.

Reaction score
Maybe the problem is me cause genmedics is who I used. They only brought my test up to 493, was hoping for more

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe the problem is me cause genmedics is who I used. They only brought my test up to 493, was hoping for more

I’m doing blood work on Wednesday so I’ll let you know how it comes in. I’ll PM you more specifics.

Reaction score
I’ve been happy with Genemedics in southern Michigan. Not cheap but great to work with so far.

They do try and cross sell other products but that’s SOP for those businesses. The medications are all well thought out but the vitamins and other diet products you have to use your best judgement on. They’re all standard stuff for the industry but some are useless in my opinion. (MIC/b12 stuff)
they had me on 1/2cc on enthate a week (2 shots). it was the place on old woodward in Birmingham, sorry I cant pm, to new

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
they had me on 1/2cc on enthate a week (2 shots). it was the place on old woodward in Birmingham, sorry I cant pm, to new

Thats half my dose. What was your T levels when you started?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Thats half my dose. What was your T levels when you started?

1/2cc of what? 100mg/ml? (what my Rx is) 200mg/ml? 250mg/ml?

Obviously Deuce reads minds via the net but I don't. :32 (17):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
1/2cc of what? 100mg/ml? (what my Rx is) 200mg/ml? 250mg/ml?

Obviously Deuce reads minds via the net but I don't. :32 (17):

He’s going to the same clinic I am so I’m assuming it’s 200mg/ml cyp.

They have him on 100mg/wk while they prescribed me 160/wk. That’s why I was curious what his starting levels were.

OP, did they try and adjust it after you got bloodwork done?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He’s going to the same clinic I am so I’m assuming it’s 200mg/ml cyp.

They have him on 100mg/wk while they prescribed me 160/wk. That’s why I was curious what his starting levels were.

OP, did they try and adjust it after you got bloodwork done?

Got it.

OP- always give your doses in mg, not ml. Unless concentration is specified

Reaction score
Sorry, thought I put the mg, yes 200mg. Original test level was 280 something. It went up to the 493 and he left me at the 1/2cc level. If you quit make sure you go there and sign something or they will keep charging you but won't send more meds

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, thought I put the mg, yes 200mg. Original test level was 280 something. It went up to the 493 and he left me at the 1/2cc level. If you quit make sure you go there and sign something or they will keep charging you but won't send more meds

I’ll let you know how it turns out. So far it was a fairly standard agreement, you have to give them notification ahead of time. I can’t remember how many days. Those fees are for the consultations. You can go in anytime and get additional advice on diets, workouts etc and you have access to the body comp machine. (BIA) Not cheap but Inthought of it as a monthly 100-150 bill.

The medications are separate. You’re buying them from a third party pharmacy. If you don’t pay for the meds you won’t get sent any automatically.

Not to turn into a salesperson for them but that’s what you get from clinics instead of doctors. In my mind you’re paying a premium for some “extra flexibility”... just my 2cents

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
It’s not looking so hot. I’m curious what they say but my blood work just came back after the first 8 weeks. My test total test went from 347 to 450 and this supposedly after taking 160mg a week.

Estradiol is still high as well. Even the AI that POB said was to much doesn’t seem to be working.

Curious to see how the clinic explains this one.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Birmingham, AL?

MI. They’ve made some small adjustments for the next go around but I’m really starting to question the compounding pharmacy they use. Again, we’ll see...

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s not looking so hot. I’m curious what they say but my blood work just came back after the first 8 weeks. My test total test went from 347 to 450 and this supposedly after taking 160mg a week.

Estradiol is still high as well. Even the AI that POB said was to much doesn’t seem to be working.

Curious to see how the clinic explains this one.

450 is probably on the low end of what I would expect at 160. I know zeig cruises at 150 or so per week so I'd like to see where that puts him for comparison.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
450 is probably on the low end of what I would expect at 160. I know zeig cruises at 150 or so per week so I'd like to see where that puts him for comparison.

They bumped it to 200 and doubled my AI since I still had E around 38. I think a lot of my issues are more around my Estradiol levels then anything else.

It was a little bit of a let down after all the discussions about targeting high-normal. BUT, I’m reminding myself those are just numbers. The bottom line is I’m recovering better and I’m able to hit the gym after work. The extra training will do more in the long run.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They bumped it to 200 and doubled my AI since I still had E around 38. I think a lot of my issues are more around my Estradiol levels then anything else.

It was a little bit of a let down after all the discussions about targeting high-normal. BUT, I’m reminding myself those are just numbers. The bottom line is I’m recovering better and I’m able to hit the gym after work. The extra training will do more in the long run.
Dude doubled ur ai?? At 38 total for e, is nothing, sorry but id leave my ai alone even if it was between 15-40.... it all depends on how u feel tho honestly... if ur joints start hurting and u get irritable, id back down that extra dosage of ai....

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Dude doubled ur ai?? At 38 total for e, is nothing, sorry but id leave my ai alone even if it was between 15-40.... it all depends on how u feel tho honestly... if ur joints start hurting and u get irritable, id back down that extra dosage of ai....

Well it started at 36 and I’m still holding a fair amount of water. In general I matabolize things really fast so I always end up taking much larger doses of any medication that gets prescribed.

New Threads