GorillaFarm trusted?

Reaction score
Has anyone bought from gorilla farm? I’m about to buy my order in 2 days and it’s either coming from gorillafarm .is or it’s coming from a private source from another forum.

does anyone have any reviews from them?

thanks

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Never heard of them, be careful the web is loaded with fake and underdosed gear at a premium price. My advice it to try to find someone local.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never heard of them, sorry. when you say about to buy..is that thru someone or just online?

Reaction score
never heard of them, sorry. when you say about to buy..is that thru someone or just online?

its my roommate who’s cousins brother buys from gorillafarm I just wanted to see if anyone else heard of them. I was going to buy from a private source but I might go with gorillafarm now and let you guys know how it is since my roommate is going to be buying with me also

Reaction score
Well I just spent about $300 on Test cyp, nolva and clomid on the site I sent them an email asking them about shipping and they responded within 12 hours and my order was already completed through bitcoin and is being ready to be shipped. When I get home from the desert in 2 weeks I’ll take before pictures and progress pictures and let you guys know if the site is legit or not

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
You know people used to buy shit from quality vets.

Now they're buying it from pandas and gorillas, the ****ing zoo animals, thanks operation gear grinder LOL

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Well I just spent about $300 on Test cyp, nolva and clomid on the site I sent them an email asking them about shipping and they responded within 12 hours and my order was already completed through bitcoin and is being ready to be shipped. When I get home from the desert in 2 weeks I’ll take before pictures and progress pictures and let you guys know if the site is legit or not

Whats legit mean

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
legit/genuine/authentic/g2g thats 2018 way of asking

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Get blood work done before you start. Then retest 6 weeks later. Progress picts will not tell you if the site is legit

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
You know people used to buy shit from quality vets.

Now they're buying it from pandas and gorillas, the ****ing zoo animals, thanks operation gear grinder LOL

Ahh QV300 the first time I ran Deca, I had amazing results