Please walk me through the steps on how to do search

Reaction score
I have tried to use the search tool with no success. I type in the sources name then i type in my user name and i get no results. Thanks/stay safe

Reaction score
I type the name of the source and my user name and get no info. Thanks

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am confused. what are you searching for?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Why are you typing in your user name too?

Reaction score
For Keyword I type in the source im trying to get info on. For username I type in my username and for tag i leave it blank. Yes im a dumb ass any help would be appreciated thanks. Stay strong

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Dude you're searching only posts made by your own username

Grego

Reaction score
For Keyword I type in the source im trying to get info on. For username I type in my username and for tag i leave it blank. Yes im a dumb ass any help would be appreciated thanks. Stay strong
if you type a name in the username field it narrows the search to posts from that person. start by just typing in the keyword field what you are looking for. the other fields will help narrow the search

daddyboul

Reaction score
dude just type in the source, not your username, just use a keyword. For example, try typing dragon pharma in the search bar at the top right and see what comes up, than do the same with your source, if nothing comes up than that source may not have been discussed yet...

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Dude you're searching only posts made by your own username

Exactly this dude.

Its an either or scenario and that username field isn't for your username. It's for when you're trying to search for posts from a specific user, such as Kevlin.

Just use the keyword search.

New Threads