Test Is Best??

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I see this written all over the internet, including here from time to time. Basically saying that test is the best compound for people who dont aromatize heavily. It makes perfect sense to me. As test is the only AAS that is actually found in our body naturally, it's likely safer than everything else (again, unless youre a heavy aromatizer). It has a long history of effectiveness and works well for strength, bulking, and to hold muscle during a cut.

But very few people seem to stick by the adage. If test doesnt bulk as well as deca, or promote strength like tren, or increase fat burning like anavar, why is test best?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Safest and most simple? And is found in our body naturally like you said?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Like everything, everyone has an opinion. I will say that a guy can use test only his entire life and look better than 99% of any natural lifter. I don't know of any other compound that can boast the same. You have to have test. Every thing else is an add on.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
if someone had to choose one steroid to use for the first time & foverever after use it only

test would be best

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'd take Cybergenics :32 (3):

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I think "Test is Best" is said more because it rhymes. I personally think it's great up to about 500mg/wk and after that, becomes not so great. Like any other PED, testosterone has its own point where additional dosages out what the short and long term side effects when it exceeds what the body requires to stay within normal ranges.

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when u become a old fuk u realize test is the best

This is exactly what I was going to say.

It's hard to describe why gadawg. It's just something you realize the more you do this shit. It's just less complicated and once you really understand what sort of training and diet works just right for you, nothing else is needed.

I used to read pfm's post about test being best years ago, along with other old ****s and didn't agree. I sure do now. It got to where I would look forward to a blast ending and getting back to trt.

Wonder what else he has been right about all along?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
When would you guys recommend stopping other compounds and only doing test then??

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Havent been in this game long but I feel like it's best for me. Feel great mentally, sleep better, get stronger, feel alpha, bloodwork still excellent. What's not to love?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You made me think of some other things that people say but I’m not sure why. Probably deserves a separate thread but I’m to lazy..

Why when talking about test are people so adement about the ester not making a difference in the nature of the hormone but people strongly feel NPP and Deca are wildly different. Either the ester matters or it doesn’t. (I’m sure the answer is it matters more with some hormones more then others)

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When would you guys recommend stopping other compounds and only doing test then??

Bro. I dropped my phone over being so excited and to answer this.

When? As soon as possible.

"Test is best" came from Pros, as well as their "guru"s. That phrase slowly migrated into internet circles.

Why is test "best"? The origin wasn't age-related. Test is the "best" because at high dosages the fullness, strength, and fat loss you recieve is at a balance that far exceeds every other compound available.

As an example, Deca is known for unmatched fullness. However, at high trophy+money winning dosages, its ratio of muscle fullness to fat loss is unwanted. Granted, "fat loss" I just said is synonymous to "dryness", since high dose Deca is an issue of water-not white adipose tissue.

Test allows fullness, dryness, and strength in an ideal balance. Test is best.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You made me think of some other things that people say but I’m not sure why. Probably deserves a separate thread but I’m to lazy..

Why when talking about test are people so adement about the ester not making a difference in the nature of the hormone but people strongly feel NPP and Deca are wildly different. Either the ester matters or it doesn’t. (I’m sure the answer is it matters more with some hormones more then others)

If someone tells you the ester doesn't matter, I assume:

1. They have no goal(s) with a time limit.

2. On Test forever-so to them an ester is pointless for the big picture.

3. They're uneducated on the chemistry and/or unaware that esters decide what % you actually metabolize (you absorb 100% of Test if injecting Test without an ester).

I will personally never use any Test besides Enanthate or Base.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there an ester preference?

Yes.

Immediate results require esterless testosterone.

Quick results require faster esters like Propionate or Ace.

Longer waiting is enanthate; cypionate is a hair slower due to it being an 8 carbon ester chain versus Enanthate's 7 carbon ester chain.

Even slower is decanoate. There are esters slower than decanoate, too.

Remember this example: a 250mg Test E shot only gives you 180mg of Test due to the enanthate ester. Esters ALWAYS affect your dose absorbed!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
If someone tells you the ester doesn't matter, I assume:

1. They have no goal(s) with a time limit.

2. On Test forever-so to them an ester is pointless for the big picture.

3. They're uneducated on the chemistry and/or unaware that esters decide what % you actually metabolize (you absorb 100% of Test if injecting Test without an ester).

I will personally never use any Test besides Enanthate or Base.

Not to further hijack the thread but I meant differences beyond the timing action of the ester. People compare the general action of NPP and Deca as very different from a hormone perspective.

I’ve only just recently started dabbling with NPP so I don’t have any experience to know what’s true or not but it seems to be a very different stance then discusing how test behaves with different esters.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As test is the only AAS that is actually found in our body naturally, it's likely safer than everything else (again, unless youre a heavy aromatizer).

You're smart to say "likely". We have members die/get heart disease every year at every AAS board. Death/disease from cum hoc ergo propter hoc-"our bodies make Test, so it's the one healthy AAS you can use".

PLEASE allow my segue and read! If you ignore all I say except 1 thing, here's that important thing:

The member dies, and no one ever brings up:

• [*]their 0 cardio/not doing the minimum 3x/week for 30min cardio
    [*]their refusal to use a vasodilator daily
    [*]their food choices (eating for BBing/strength=circulatory system destroyer)
    [*]their refusal to learn everything heart-related
    [*]their use with any amount of insulin
    [*]their abuse of Na and K for physique changes
    [*]their refusal to control mineral+vitamin intake
    [*]their refusal to ban oral AAS intake forever
    [*]extra variables involved with heart longevity

You're toldl AAS killed the member. How AAS is more dangerous than we give it credit for. They proclaim high doses are the most reckless choice you can ever make in life. That you need to never forget AAS kills/maims without warning.

BULLSHIT. All the dead/sick had those same variables I listed. 2019 and we still got people saying AAS is the problem, not the diet and behavior. My years suppressed rant is over!

But very few people seem to stick by the adage. If test doesnt bulk as well as deca, or promote strength like tren, or increase fat burning like anavar, why is test best?

You are right. Few do. The average user here chooses to run multiple compounds. They claim its healthier. It's also because high Test gives negative sides. They can't stick by the adage.

Members here said the above; I'm not talking smack. I am repeating what everyone has said in Test threads. I don't know of anyone here that can even talk about what Test does at weekly 1.5g and above, except for me. "Test is best" is 100% true, with 1.5g/week being where the magic starts.

My latest pic provided proof to "I don't get sides"-my full head of thick hair, of all things, was the big talking point.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I aromatics heavily and still preach test is best as far as injectables go. And I’m not even old yet.
The only “side” I get from test is e2. And even though I have to run more AI than average, it’s still easy to control.
Other than some drol or halo for a meet pop, I’ve lost interest in anything else.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to further hijack the thread but I meant differences beyond the timing action of the ester. People compare the general action of NPP and Deca as very different from a hormone perspective.

I’ve only just recently started dabbling with NPP so I don’t have any experience to know what’s true or not but it seems to be a very different stance then discusing how test behaves with different esters.

I can give my experience.

Tren gives me insomnia and night sweats. Tren E makes towels a requirement for me to sleep on. The insomnia is not increased to due to Enanthate; my insomnia is mainly a result of life hurting me so badly.

Tren base=no excerbation of insomnia, and minimalized night sweats. So much less that towels aren't needed

Test gives me 0 sides, all esters, until 2 grams. 2g of Test, any ester, causes night sweats.

Esters for Test are decided by money. My foundation is Test, I am not a multillionaire, so I can't afford 1.5g/week of Test Base, nor want the scar tissue, so Test E I use.

Esters with Test have no effects difference with me.