Can I achieve all this in 12 weeks?

Reaction score
His uncle clearly doesn’t care about him. No tren given.

My uncle recommended I take test, tren and mast.

I said no way in hell will I take trenbolone. Used to have bad anxiety and panic attacks. Got that shit under control a few years back and don’t plan to take anything which could severely aggravate that. I imagine tren would.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tell me about this photo shoot so I can give better advice.

Reaction score
I’ve already posted information about the shoot in the previous page.

can you guys just help me out here. With serious answers on how to achieve these results.

Im deadly serious on all this. And I’ll put 100% of the work in to achieve the results.

I would like to do this the safest way possible and minimise damage. E.g I don’t want to run more than I need to.

I know April the 1st wasn’t the best day to post this... But I’m serious and not messing around.

Reaction score
I personally think the whole thing is silly and I’d be shocked if anyone here actually condoned what you’re thinking. But then again stranger things have happened....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give us an idea of your goal. Whose body do you want yours to look like? Wanting to look like Arnold will take more time than wanting to look like Bieber.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm looking for high impact. They want to be able to present the images in the article so it shows a huge amount of muscle mass gained in a short period of time. Hence the body transformation article!

The shoot is with a modelling agency (Yes I'll be tanning, waxing my chest ect lol). Its also going to be used in one of their magazines in a body transformation article. Been doing shoots for a clothing and suit retailer for a few years. Mainly in suits and business dress. They got me this opportunity more as a favor lol!

Before I give any advice, I need you to answer a question and do it honestly.

"Is this for some side-by-side before and after comparison for a fitness company?

I ask because it reeks likes the garbage they peddle to uneducated people. If that's the case, I will have no part of that deception.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tell me about this photo shoot so I can give better advice.

I’ve already posted information about the shoot in the previous page.

can you guys just help me out here. With serious answers on how to achieve these results.

Here is the detail you gave

Hello all

Got a photo shoot booked for in 4 months.

For this shoot I need to prep and look fairly muscular.

now, tell me all about the photo shoot and I will give you serious answers.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm get the feeling that it's the same person or persons who keep making up these fake accounts and trolling our board. Maybe I will start sending dick pics. Who wants to volunteer theirs? That's a nice street value of drugs listed there.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The key to fat loss is copious amounts of furious masturbation...

Reaction score
Give us an idea of your goal. Whose body do you want yours to look like? Wanting to look like Arnold will take more time than wanting to look like Bieber.

While I'm not a huge fan of using other people's bodies as a comparison for goals i guess something like an x men like physique. Although i know it would take longer to achieve them results.

Just the best i can do in a short period of time really!

Considerably more mass around the chest, bis and tris. Plus of course a much lower body fat percentage than i have right now. Simply put the kind of physique when you see a guy walking down the street and you can tell he is into bodybuilding, just in a t-shirt. Nothing huge, nothing exceptional.

Before I give any advice, I need you to answer a question and do it honestly.

"Is this for some side-by-side before and after comparison for a fitness company?

I ask because it reeks likes the garbage they peddle to uneducated people. If that's the case, I will have no part of that deception.

This is not for a fitness company.

As said previously this is a photo shoot for a modelling agency. The images will also be used in a magazine article regarding steroid transformations. And the results that can be achieved, with a win at any costs mind frame. I'll be personally writing the text for the article and will be up front and honest about gear usage. I certainly wont be saying that i got these results from XYZ supplement!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm get the feeling that it's the same person or persons who keep making up these fake accounts and trolling our board. Maybe I will start sending dick pics. Who wants to volunteer theirs? That's a nice street value of drugs listed there.

And the point of a forum is what?

To ask questions, right?

If so, what is the point if people just get called a troll?

I'm not in the states, steroids are legal here. I'm going to do this and get the results i want with or without the help of members on this board. While i appreciate all help given, whether you or anyone thinks this is a good or bad idea is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why isn’t your uncle advising you?

He just flat out gives you well over $2,500 worth of steroids and doesn’t tell you how to use them?

He might be huge but he is fat. Our goals are different. $2,500 worth of steroids? Lol maybe in the US with them being illegal. Here, nothing like that value.

But i rest my case. Getting a bit sick of answering questions now, questions that are not getting me any closer to getting my original question answered.

I will take this to a forum which actually is helpful. Becoming a bit of a waste of time. I don't post here to be questioned, i post here for advice which I'm clearly not going to get.

Reaction score
He might be huge but he is fat. Our goals are different. $2,500 worth of steroids? Lol maybe in the US with them being illegal. Here, nothing like that value.

But i rest my case. Getting a bit sick of answering questions now, questions that are not getting me any closer to getting my original question answered.

I will take this to a forum which actually is helpful. Becoming a bit of a waste of time. I don't post here to be questioned, i post here for advice which I'm clearly not going to get.
Go ahead and **** right off

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
While I'm not a huge fan of using other people's bodies as a comparison for goals i guess something like an x men like physique. Although i know it would take longer to achieve them results.

Just the best i can do in a short period of time really!

Considerably more mass around the chest, bis and tris. Plus of course a much lower body fat percentage than i have right now. Simply put the kind of physique when you see a guy walking down the street and you can tell he is into bodybuilding, just in a t-shirt. Nothing huge, nothing exceptional.

This is not for a fitness company.

As said previously this is a photo shoot for a modelling agency. The images will also be used in a magazine article regarding steroid transformations. And the results that can be achieved, with a win at any costs mind frame. I'll be personally writing the text for the article and will be up front and honest about gear usage. I certainly wont be saying that i got these results from XYZ supplement!

Stop getting so grumpy when people ask you questions.

Here you go. Remember, the advice you get maybe reckless but you said, "Win at any cost".

Tren Ace and Var.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Steroids are illegal to sell and manufacture in the UK. The prices are similar.

The amount of gear you claim to have been given is absurd. Happy April fools day. Better luck next year.

New Threads