Mast E @ 600mg / Week

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, that is intense. I'm glad you got it all straightened out. Given your experiences would you recommend using it as a way to supplement TRT or exclusively use it for blast cycles instead, based on your results?
Based on my results/experience I would definitely choose to blast over cruise with it alongside TRT.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use it with my trt and no prostate issues I use 150mg/week and test e 150mg/week and it just increases my libido and erection success I get my bloods checked regularly anyway and regularly see my Urologist so far no issues with my prostate

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back from the dead. I've been on a bit of a journey lately.

It took awhile and a bit of back and forth with testing and doc visits but I have finally narrowed down that I have an issue with artificial sweeteners such as in Sugar-free BBQ sauce, Gatorade Zero, etc. This is almost certainly what caused all of my urinary tract issues, it has taken awhile but I'm finally getting back to normal in this area.

To recap my previous posts on what occurred, YMMV. I'm not convinced at all the Mast was to blame for my UTI and subsequent kidney infection, so have at it and maybe you can be as turgid as NobleSavage.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
after weight loss I cant use them either. I was having issues with numbness and twitching nerves. no pain though.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Guys Mast is NOT a true aromatase inhibitor like Adex or Aromasin. It's an anabolic. Just because you run a bunch of mast, doesn't necessarily mean you won't need an AI.

Run a few mg of adex on trt and see how fast you crash your E2 and feel like dogshit. Add 600mg of stane to your trt - your E2 doesn't crash. You feel amazing. See where I'm going with this?

It's a mistake to think of mast as an AI same as it would be to think of provirion as an AI. Do they help...yes, somewhat. Are they true AI's, no.

Correct. Mast acts more like a SERM. It binds to and thus inhibits estrogen from binding to breast tissue among other areas of the body too. But it does not inhibit aromatization itself. It may help to increase free test but I'm having trouble remembering the mechanisms behind that aspect.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Back from the dead. I've been on a bit of a journey lately.

It took awhile and a bit of back and forth with testing and doc visits but I have finally narrowed down that I have an issue with artificial sweeteners such as in Sugar-free BBQ sauce, Gatorade Zero, etc. This is almost certainly what caused all of my urinary tract issues, it has taken awhile but I'm finally getting back to normal in this area.

To recap my previous posts on what occurred, YMMV. I'm not convinced at all the Mast was to blame for my UTI and subsequent kidney infection, so have at it and maybe you can be as turgid as NobleSavage.

Cole, for some reason, I am just seeing this all today, I must have missed it all. I'm glad you are ok brother.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Correct. Mast acts more like a SERM. It binds to and thus inhibits estrogen from binding to breast tissue among other areas of the body too. But it does not inhibit aromatization itself. It may help to increase free test but I'm having trouble remembering the mechanisms behind that aspect.

Drostanolone does not do any of that.

The reason Mast has anti-oestrogenic activity is because it's AAS suppresses esotrogen activity in females.

Ergo, the illusion that Mast is anti-estrogenic or acts like a SERM. Mast doesn't even affect estrogen receptors.

Some BBers read some science papers in the past, parroted what was said, and it's become a false truth.

Mast DOES have little androgenic activity and does not aromatize.