About to come off - Test E

bengom

Reaction score
Hello everyone of the forum, been a while!

I am about to finish my first cycle of 600mg Test Enanthate per week. It's been really fun, good gains, still had my ups, downs & plateaus, but overall my strength has peaked! and that's what I'm here for lol. I have learned new lessons throughout the experience & it's done more for me than just gains!

I started my cycle at 91kg, and by beginning of third month hit 100kg. My absolute weight peak was 100.6kg but fluctuated between 99.5-100.5 for the whole last month. I had a bug during the 2nd month and couldn't eat anything without throwing it back up, this lasted 3 days and I lost 5kg but I soon got over that! I weighed myself last week (I like to weigh my self at the start of the month, and mid month) and I was down to 97kg! Still don't know how I lost this as I have been training hard, eating hard & drinking hard throughout!

On Tuesday I did something to my elbow area (ache pain in heads of tricep and bicep close to my elbow) while on a meat head neutral & decline chest day so I bought 2 knee sleeves to use for my elbows. Surprisingly, it helped.

Anyway on to the point, I have just taken my last jab (have a vial with about .5ml left in) and I was wondering when I should start taking my posts? I've got proviron & clomid tabs ready to take. Are there any precautions to take? I know I've gone into the legs first without thinking & research properly, but I don't regret what I've done ;)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Proviron is surpressive to the HPTA. Do not use it for PCT. Save it and run it with your next cycle.

Get your our hands on some Nolva. You need both Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

Don’t run your next cycle until you have everything in hand and know what you are doing.

I dont come off (TRT) so I can’t advise you on your PCT timing.

Drinking hard during your cycle?
Knee sleeves for your elbows?

:32 (19):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Proviron and Clomid for pct??? Never heard of that combo before for pct

bengom

Reaction score
When I say drinking hard, I mean water! :D

Only temporary because of an injury for the sleeves.

Is nolva like the go to for PCT then? The guy I get my stuff from said Proviron and Clomid for PCT.

I need to get to know all the ins & outs of it all.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
When I say drinking hard, I mean water! :D

Only temporary because of an injury for the sleeves.

Is nolva like the go to for PCT then? The guy I get my stuff from said Proviron and Clomid for PCT.

I need to get to know all the ins & outs of it all.

I’d not listen to “your guy” anymore.

Nolva & Clomid are like, the best PCT.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Proviron is apparently only mildly suppressive or not suppressive at all depending on what you read but it's not a pct drug AT ALL! No point in lecturing these people. TRT is not a big deal. Going forward Im just assuming all these millenials will need it and move on.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start PCT 2 weeks after last injection.

week 1-2: 50 clomid / 40 nolva
week 3-4: 50 clomid / 20 nolva

I dont PCT but that's pretty standard for test only cycle.

bengom

Reaction score
So I've f*cked up and I will pay the consequence now. Been stupid and I know I will have to pay the price. So I cannot get hold of any Nolvadex at all. And I am stuck with Clomid, Proviron & Arimidex. I have one more jab 0.7-0.9ml and I was wondering if you guys think I should use it to give me an extra couple weeks to try and find Nolva.

If I don't get any luck with Nolva, got forbid: what do you guys think I should do? Clomid by itself? I will try mky best to get hold though!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Use the test test and get nolva it’s not that difficult to find. Anyone that can get test proviron clomid and arimidex should be able to get nolva. No idea what to do if you don’t

So I've f*cked up and I will pay the consequence now. Been stupid and I know I will have to pay the price. So I cannot get hold of any Nolvadex at all. And I am stuck with Clomid, Proviron & Arimidex. I have one more jab 0.7-0.9ml and I was wondering if you guys think I should use it to give me an extra couple weeks to try and find Nolva.

If I don't get any luck with Nolva, got forbid: what do you guys think I should do? Clomid by itself? I will try mky best to get hold though!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how much clomid do you have?

bengom

Reaction score
My cycle was 3 months long, and I have 20 x 50mg tablets

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Did you just buy all this from a pal that had it left over or do you have a source?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dear lord! You ran a test cycle, 12 weeks, 600 mgs, that's it! Just run the fuking clomid if that's all you have. Dont run your cycle longer or you will need a better pct. run 50 mgs 1st two weeks, 25 last two weeks.

New Threads