My Cycle, Need opinions

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
More than 10 weeks on tren?

I’m gonna start a tren run shortly, I’ll be using 400mg/week tren with 200/week test. 280 sounds light and I wouldn’t **** with winny. Especially at that low of a dose.

I was mostly referring to the test. I haven't ran tren e, so I can't advise on that.

However, with tren ace, 12 weeks is usually my cut off.

Reaction score
I was mostly referring to the test. I haven't ran tren e, so I can't advise on that.

However, with tren ace, 12 weeks is usually my cut off.
Gotcha. I see he’s not running much test, I assumed it was just his trt dose or slightly more.

Reaction score
Gotcha. I see he’s not running much test, I assumed it was just his trt dose or slightly more.

doc only has me on .08 test cyp ONCE A WEEK, doing a little over double prescribed dose. mainly S**t is so expensive is why i don't do higher doses and takes FOREVER to recieve(the stuff that isn't prescribed by doc)

Reaction score
And I wouldn't rely on Vit D and E to counteract any gyno issues.

just what dos has me on after bloods came back higher. needing suggestions is kinda the whole point of being on here.......... so if you have one would love to hear it.

Reaction score
And you really need to consider not running anything until you have everything on hand. You're playing a dangerous game with your hormones

get bloods every 10 weeks max. not worried about becoming "unbalanced" just need to know what to do in the 8 weeks i have to get results before i have to halt everything, get my levels back to "normal" and get back to doc to get new bloods and another 10ml of test cyp on the insurance company instead of my own bank acct

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
just what dos has me on after bloods came back higher. needing suggestions is kinda the whole point of being on here.......... so if you have one would love to hear it.

Arimidex and Aromasin are the usual estrogen control options. There are others, but research these for your estrogen/gyno issues. These drugs can have side effects too, so be aware of that. Adex can cause joint pain if it drives your estrogen too low, and paired with stanozolol, which also can cause joint pain, you might have issues. There's a lot to think about, these drugs aren't taking in isolation.

Another option is to lower the compound which is causing the gyno issues, and add in another compound which aromotizes less or not at all, to make up the difference. Same with any side effect any compound may cause that's undesirable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just reread your original cycle layout. Are you really gyno sensitive, or are you just looking to be preventative, because what you have laid out shouldn't cause much in the way of estrogen issues.

Reaction score
Just reread your original cycle layout. Are you really gyno sensitive, or are you just looking to be preventative, because what you have laid out shouldn't cause much in the way of estrogen issues.
super helpful advice man i will def take those into consideration, and no more just preventative care not really having any sides other than a zit here and there and a tiny temper, but always had that

New Threads