Bloat

testnoob

Reaction score
Fruit, oats, potatoes, squash, grains...

You starting tomorrow morning?

Yes i did i had eggs and a banana for breakfast and i will be having salmon and a baked sweet potatoe for lunch

testnoob

Reaction score
I got some sweet potatoes, red potatoes,white rice and some black beans. Chicken and tuna of course. I also have some salmon but i will probably keep those for home so i can eat them hot

elena

Lady Member
Reaction score
i think it because you eat 6 times a day

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any updates, OP? My money is on the brown rice and / or the artificial sweeteners.

testnoob

Reaction score
Any updates, OP? My money is on the brown rice and / or the artificial sweeteners.
I've switched to white rice and threw the mio away and I don't get as bloated. Is it better to eat less than 6 meals a day?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've switched to white rice and threw the mio away and I don't get as bloated. Is it better to eat less than 6 meals a day?

6 meals a day is fine, if that works for you.

How many total grams of carbs do you eat in a day? Maybe your glycogen stores are topped off, and you're temporarily storing the extra, along with the necessary water, wherever your body can jam them until they're needed (spilling over).

testnoob

Reaction score
6 meals a day is fine, if that works for you.

How many total grams of carbs do you eat in a day? Maybe your glycogen stores are topped off, and you're temporarily storing the extra, along with the necessary water, wherever your body can jam them until they're needed (spilling over).
I eat around 300 grams of carbs a day. 240 g protein and about 60 g fat. I'm not very active other than going to the gym 6 days a week at 4:30am

New Threads