New Hyges?

Reaction score
Guy I have always gotten rips from will soon be carrying hyges. He says they are new with new counterfeit sticker etc etc..

Normally I would say yea right just send me my rips cause I am not interested in that crap. lol. But he wants me to test them. Offered me a free kit and swears I wont be able to tell the difference between these new hyges and the Rips.

Anyone heard of these "new hyges" or have any insight?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where's ez when u need him? Lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez knows about this... I can't remember what he told me.

Take the freebie and do a gh serum test.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Guy I have always gotten rips from will soon be carrying hyges. He says they are new with new counterfeit sticker etc etc..

Normally I would say yea right just send me my rips cause I am not interested in that crap. lol. But he wants me to test them. Offered me a free kit and swears I wont be able to tell the difference between these new hyges and the Rips.

Anyone heard of these "new hyges" or have any insight?

They cost a lot more then Rips!

Reaction score
They cost a lot more then Rips!

not for me, he is giving me a freebie. lol

i will do a serum and IGF test.

whats the story with these new hyges? you guys seem to know something but are afraid to say it. lol

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there were some guys on another board who tested these "new hyges" and they were testing pretty high. if it's free....take it!

Reaction score
If you don`t want the freebies I sacrifice for the cause and test it for you...I`m here for you bro

Z

Zeek

Here is the deal on the 'new' hyges.

the proven ones since 06 simply stopped bing made due to heat brought on to the real pharm company that was producing them.

what we have now is a new product by a new manufacturer, reorts coming in are good for the most part but also be aware folks like IP and some moldovans are putting out their own hyge knock offs.

at the rips price I would stick with them imo

New Threads