Cycle help

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Need a little help deciding on a bulk. I'm looking to gain some mass and I'm contemplating either a test/tren/dbol cycle or a test/deca/dbol cycle. Which would you suggest? Or would something else be more efficient? I've got one cycle under my belt. Test E 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and anadrol/50mg day for first 4 weeks. I am on trt so I'm not worried about pct. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I read and heard tha if you don`t growth on TEST/DECA/D-BOL you won`t growth on nothing else. Just saying I will go with that combo if bulking is your goal.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read and heard tha if you don`t growth on TEST/DECA/D-BOL you won`t growth on nothing else. Just saying I will go with that combo if bulking is your goal.
this^^ this is the all time classic bulk cycle,and a good one for your 2nd cycle,i wouldnt jump on tren till your 4th cycle,quiet different than Deca,even though they are both 19 nors.I love Deca/Test and will always use it as my bulker,and use it as just a cycle just for the hell of it lol,

i would run your cycle at test 600mg/week and Deca 400mg/week and Dbol at 30-50mg/day for 4 weeks you will really like it,you havet to take a little precaution with deca,but overall its pretty safe

Also since you are on trt,run it for at least 16-18 weeks,but keep you bp and blood test checked regularly

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this^^ this is the all time classic bulk cycle,and a good one for your 2nd cycle,i wouldnt jump on tren till your 4th cycle,quiet different than Deca,even though they are both 19 nors.I love Deca/Test and will always use it as my bulker,and use it as just a cycle just for the hell of it lol,

i would run your cycle at test 600mg/week and Deca 400mg/week and Dbol at 30-50mg/day for 4 weeks you will really like it,you havet to take a little precaution with deca,but overall its pretty safe

Also since you are on trt,run it for at least 16-18 weeks,but keep you bp and blood test checked regularly

Ok, great! Thanks for the advice guys this is what I'll run. A few questions though. As far as the test and deca, when do I pin? Once a week or split into 2 doses? I'm assuming 2 to keep levels stable. How about the dbol, is that taken all at once daily or split into 2 doses? Also is it taken the 1st 4 weeks of the cycle to kick start it, or the last 4 to maximize gains? Thanks.

Get Some

Reaction score
Like they said, the Test/Deca/Dbol is the classic bulker so I agree, go that route

But if you really want to get some good mass then you can consider running both drol and dbol for the first 4 weeks. I've done this in 2 different cycles and loved it more than dbol or drol by itself. HOWEVER, if you have never used dbol before I would run it solo just so you can see how great of a drug it is. Combo doses are whatever you can handle but I'd say 20-30mg Dbol ED with 50mg Drol is a good starting point. In my last bulker I ran 40mg Dbol and 100mg Drol with no issues (unless you consider growing each day an issue, lol). I had my liver values tested recently as well and they checked out in normal range. I think the key to avoiding liver damage is to limit the use of orals to 12 weeks or less per calendar year. This is not a science, just something I follow and my opinion.

Get Some

Reaction score
To answer the OP's later questions...

Pin them twice weekly to help stabilize levels

There are 2 schools of thought (as you mentioned) on dosing orals. Some guys like to take the entire dose preworkout while others like to spread it out a bit throughout the day. Now, since we are talking dbol, which has about a 4 hour half-life, taking doses throughout the day is not so much about "maintaining consistent levels" as it is about using the drug to your advantage during different periods of the day. Dbol is beneficial while you are in the gym and in the growth stage (Tissue Repair). So, I tend to lean towards dosing it throughout the day. I go for 3 separate doses about 4 hours apart... 2 10mg doses and a single 20mg dose preworkout (on non-workout days I split it up even more but this is not necessary).

I assume you just ran 50mg ED of Drol in your previous cycle and had to take the dose all at once unless you split the tab in half?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, great! Thanks for the advice guys this is what I'll run. A few questions though. As far as the test and deca, when do I pin? Once a week or split into 2 doses? I'm assuming 2 to keep levels stable. How about the dbol, is that taken all at once daily or split into 2 doses? Also is it taken the 1st 4 weeks of the cycle to kick start it, or the last 4 to maximize gains? Thanks.

i would pin on sunday and wednesday or monday and thursday and i would divide the dbol up all through the day

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would pin on sunday and wednesday or monday and thursday and i would divide the dbol up all through the day
K, thats my cycle! Thanks a ton bro! I'll keep you posted on my progress with it.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To answer the OP's later questions...

Pin them twice weekly to help stabilize levels

There are 2 schools of thought (as you mentioned) on dosing orals. Some guys like to take the entire dose preworkout while others like to spread it out a bit throughout the day. Now, since we are talking dbol, which has about a 4 hour half-life, taking doses throughout the day is not so much about "maintaining consistent levels" as it is about using the drug to your advantage during different periods of the day. Dbol is beneficial while you are in the gym and in the growth stage (Tissue Repair). So, I tend to lean towards dosing it throughout the day. I go for 3 separate doses about 4 hours apart... 2 10mg doses and a single 20mg dose preworkout (on non-workout days I split it up even more but this is not necessary).

I assume you just ran 50mg ED of Drol in your previous cycle and had to take the dose all at once unless you split the tab in half?
Thank you, great info. Yeah I took it all at once pre workout. I think I will split up the dbol into doses as you suggest. I think I will just run the dbol this time to see the difference.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just started my cycle. I feel the dbol already! Thanks for all the help. I'll keep everone updated in a seperate thread.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Following this journey HC1. What lab are you using?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh man this one looks fun bro... what ancillary items are you using with all this (just curious)

Can you PM me a pic of your gear?

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hcg and anastrazole. No need for pct. Im on trt.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score

BUMP.....perfect for ur goals

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And of course show a little love for the liver and take some Liv 52 while on the D Bol.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wishing you well brother,i will be starting my next one week after next myself

New Threads