First cycle advice to keep gains

Reaction score
I’ll tell you why I don’t think you should. Lack of knowledge. Lack of time in the gym. Lack of getting the food right. Not enough maturity. Steroids are not a one time thing. They will take you down a path that you likely are not ready for.

That said, do whatever the **** you want. 500mg a week, split in 2 doses. That’s it. Not anavar, no dbol, no nothing.

As for PCT, I don’t know shit about it, but yours looks wrong. No Nolva?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP, ye have miles to go before ye come close to tapping out yer genetic potential.

Until then, focus on diet and building strength. Size will come with each of those. No need for exogenous hormones yet IMO.

There may come a day for that - that day is not today.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Underdog, if I’m not mistaken, you said, you put on 30 Lbs in 3 yrs. that’s not to shabby. There is a lot that can still be accomplished. You should trust these guys that have already been down the road and keep rockin this thing until gains slow up. Plus I think you said, you were 22 your body is still producing more testosterone than 1/2 the people on here naturally. my advice, Ride it out partner.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Okay, you're dead set on doing this even though it seems you're not ready for it but I'll help. I'd rather give you solid advice then see you step on your dick twice.

500mg Test for 12-16 weeks. I'm not a PCT guy so do some research on this site. Any PED regardless of what you use is no replacement for intelligent hard work.

Now for what you owe me. Stick around here and keep us up on how it's going. Deal?

Wow snake. I don’t see how OP could ignore your advice: you are in a position of trust and authority here and have one of the best physiques on the board. And you offered to walk along side OP on his enhanced fitness journey.

That kid would be a fool not to take advice Coming from somebody like you.

The fact that a trusted vet like you gave this type of advice in this particular situation is pretty unbelievable and upsetting.

At least 30 prefaced his same words with some sensible talk.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to do my first cycle so i need some advice
i'll be taking
300mg of testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks
30mg of anavar per day for 12 weeks
for my pct
day1 150mg of clomid
day 2 100mg of clomid
then 20 days of 50 mg of clomid

Should i adjust my cycle and is my pct good, i don't want to loose all my gains and my test levels go down the toilet
I think you should work on eating and muscle mind connection before you add gear.

hows that sound?

chenmomo

Lady Member
Reaction score
I want to know that are PCT used after the Cycle? Right?
I'm going to do my first cycle so i need some advice
i'll be taking
300mg of testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks
30mg of anavar per day for 12 weeks
for my pct
day1 150mg of clomid
day 2 100mg of clomid
then 20 days of 50 mg of clomid

Should i adjust my cycle and is my pct good, i don't want to loose all my gains and my test levels go down the toilet

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Wow snake. I don’t see how OP could ignore your advice: you are in a position of trust and authority here and have one of the best physiques on the board. And you offered to walk along side OP on his enhanced fitness journey.

That kid would be a fool not to take advice Coming from somebody like you.

The fact that a trusted vet like you gave this type of advice in this particular situation is pretty unbelievable and upsetting.

At least 30 prefaced his same words with some sensible talk.
This made me giggle

Reactions: Jin

TheRealDeal

Reaction score
Jesus. Fuk dude I gave you some solid advice on your previous post...then I find this shit :32 (18):