Hgh diet

Reaction score
I need some ideas on diet when on hgh. I will eventually, be using 6iu a day, after starting at lower doses. I'm confused on the amount of carbs to take.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great first post ... however I'd recommended starting with an introduction thread ... list age/weight/height/body fat% ... years training and current diet ...

I've run HGH for years and I can share although it does having leaning attributes it will not make up for a poor diet ...

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 54, 6'1", 230 pounds currently at about 10%bf. I've been training for 20+ years
Right now I'm eating 300g protein, 200g carbs and around 60g fat, mostly from flax oil. Protein sources are varied, eggs, chicken, beef, fish. My carbs generally come from brown rice. I eat every 2 hours give or take.
I lift 5 days a week and do 3 days of HIIT per week.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats your GH dose protocol...??

The food before and after the dose is critical.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 54, 6'1", 230 pounds currently at about 10%bf. I've been training for 20+ years
Right now I'm eating 300g protein, 200g carbs and around 60g fat, mostly from flax oil. Protein sources are varied, eggs, chicken, beef, fish. My carbs generally come from brown rice. I eat every 2 hours give or take.
I lift 5 days a week and do 3 days of HIIT per week.

6'1" .. 230 pounds ... at 10% body fat are very impressive numbers at 54 (or any other age) ... are you a competitive masters bodybuilder ... please confirm where that body fat% number came from ... if that is correct it is you who should likely be giving the diet advice on gh or or not ... posting a pic would also be a great idea .. a lot of knowledge brothers here who could offer more advise by seeing your current condition ...

I have found that at 53 taking entire dose before bed works best for me as there are 6 to 8 hours of fasting time ... plus I'm not concerned with the tiny natural night pulse at my age ...

I'd be interested to see a daily menu ... 300g of protein is difficult to get from food ... but it sounds like you are eating 6 or more meals per day ...

Also what is your cycle history .. and what if anything are you doing now ... plus what is your ultimate goal ...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
300g of Protein but only 60g of Fats. That's a lot of chicken breast and white fish! :32 (6):

Reaction score
Well, because of my job i started blending my chicken, and rice in water and adding flax oil to it. I get pretty accurate numbers that way and can eat on the fly in five minutes. It's not so pleasant with fish but it works.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well, because of my job i started blending my chicken, and rice in water and adding flax oil to it. I get pretty accurate numbers that way and can eat on the fly in five minutes. It's not so pleasant with fish but it works.

Just like Grandma's chicken soup! :32 (18):

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You could try blending it .. and making the chicken-rice-flaxoil shake .. yum ....

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses..... I think what i need is an idea of the macros for the most fat loss while on G. I will be starting at 3, slowly ending up at 6. I'm currently on 750/week of Test E and 600/week of NPP.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 10% BF how much lower are you intending to go ..?

Tell us about your cycle ... when did you start and how long will you be running?

The macros you listed above with protein over 50% ... carbs just under 40% and fat right around 10% .. for a total of 2,560 calories for a dude that weighs 230 pounds will have you shedding body fat rapidly ... that is probably far too low ..

How long have you been on those macros and that relatively low number of calories & what results have you been getting thus far....?

P.S. Post a pic .. some are not believing those stats.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Why do you want to be less than 10% bodyfat? At 230lbs I think you are a bit off. When I say off, I mean you are either mistaken or should be giving others advice instead of asking.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the Bros - Mate if yer stats are accurate, how much leaner do ye intend to get? Ye talking contest prep? Do ye compete?

Post a pic and some specifics as to yer daily menu, how yer getting that much protein with so few calories.

Reaction score
Man, i wish i never mentioned any of that. Thanks for the replies, i will look elsewhere. I just needed some thoughts on macros when on high for cutting. I've never been 54 and used so I'm a bit lost, my last venture was 15 years ago.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Everyone is impressed with your stats dude, when you impress guys like these they want to see. Just eat like you was cutting at any other time, the hgh will only assist slightly over time with reducing bodyfat

Man, i wish i never mentioned any of that. Thanks for the replies, i will look elsewhere. I just needed some thoughts on macros when on high for cutting. I've never been 54 and used so I'm a bit lost, my last venture was 15 years ago.

New Threads