Lower Back Tweeked

Reaction score
So i was doing deadliest today and all of a sudden i feel my left side of my lower back hurt. I continue with my back workout and any time i bent over it would hurt. Like wtf! ugh idk what it is

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So i was doing deadliest today and all of a sudden i feel my left side of my lower back hurt. I continue with my back workout and any time i bent over it would hurt. Like wtf! ugh idk what it is

Hopefully just a strain Bro. Ice it like a mad man.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Bevo....were you wearing a belt???

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get that sometimes bro i call it a yink it really only hurts when i bend over or like as im sitting down. Hope it goes away mine usually go away in 3 or 4 days i avoid any lower back activity except stretching it and core workouts

Reaction score
Hey Bevo....were you wearing a belt???

Nah, i wasn't didn't think it was much weight but my lower back thought otherwise lol and yea lets hope it gets better

Reaction score
Sometimes is better be safe than sorry brotha, a back pain is not joke when gets sierious. I have 6 verts that are fuck up for life no matter how light the weight is I wear my belt to prevent injuries. Just ice and stretch hope you feel better in few days man.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do wear a belt for HEAVY deads..that might help even though to me i feel it restricts me..heal up. Another thing try doing some moderate back extensions before deads. It always helps me.

New Threads