Bobby’s infamous leg days!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I know a lot of you out here talked shit to me about my leg days even though I know it was meant in a good way to help me out led to a pinched nerve in my back.

I’m old now had 2 knee surgeries left leg patella reconstruction and right leg meniscus repair on top of a lower back bulging disk and a bad shoulder 🤦‍♂️. That’s why I hated doing legs either knees popped strained back or other injuries.

So you guys don’t talk shit what exercises can I do for legs so I don’t keep messing up my knees and back?

I don’t see leg extensions and kneeling leg curls will satisfy you guys from your leg day comments so what you got?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I know a lot of you out here talked shit to me about my leg days even though I know it was meant in a good way to help me out led to a pinched nerve in my back.

I’m old now had 2 knee surgeries left leg patella reconstruction and right leg meniscus repair on top of a lower back bulging disk and a bad shoulder 🤦‍♂️. That’s why I hated doing legs either knees popped strained back or other injuries.

So you guys don’t talk shit what exercises can I do for legs so I don’t keep messing up my knees and back?

I don’t see leg extensions and kneeling leg curls will satisfy you guys from your leg day comments so what you got?

-Seated leg curls
-Lying leg curls
-Hip extensions on a roman chair
-Leg curls
-Glute bridges
-Hack Squats
-Leg press
-Leg extensions
-Belt squats
-Lunges
-Split squats in a Smith machine
-Rear foot elevated split squats in a Smith
-Step ups

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you're constantly hurting your back, and especially if you pinch a nerve in your neck, it's not the exercise's fault. You're doing it wrong.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
If you're constantly hurting your back, and especially if you pinch a nerve in your neck, it's not the exercise's fault. You're doing it wrong.
Pinched nerve lover back

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Still can’t feel my left foot or side of the left lower leg

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Reverse Hypers and GHR's for your back might help , no weight or bar yet just body weight and ease up from there.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Reverse Hypers and GHR's for your back might help , no weight or bar yet just body weight and ease up from there.

Forgot about these.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Forgot about these.
I think they are more of a pl'r thing I don't ever see too many of the bb guys talk about them.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I have to start doing stretches and maybe lower back something to strengthen the muscles started going to this old European guy that seems to know his shit he hurt me really bad but felt better afterwards he does some crazy shit pressing nerve spots and shit with muscles that really helped

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Any leg exercise that doesn't cause you pain. Probably a lot that do, just use a weight that doesn't bother you.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Got access to a louie simmons reverse hyper machine?
I use to don’t have membership to that gym anymore but that thing works wonders made my lower back feel amazing just using it 1-2 times a week

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Any leg exercise that doesn't cause you pain. Probably a lot that do, just use a weight that doesn't bother you.
Pretty sure it’s any squat puts pressure on the back

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I use to don’t have membership to that gym anymore but that thing works wonders made my lower back feel amazing just using it 1-2 times a week

You can kind of mimic it by resting your body on a bench, and swinging your legs underneath and back.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
You can kind of mimic it by resting your body on a bench, and swinging your legs underneath and back.
They don’t look too expensive should just get one for the warehouse

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
thats how i do mine , ive got a couple of pieces of 6x6 i use to raise the bench up , one of the advantages to being a dwarf

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
thats how i do mine , ive got a couple of pieces of 6x6 i use to raise the bench up , one of the advantages to being a dwarf
Can hold a DB with your feet, or lightly band your ankles.

New Threads