expresspeds.ws source check

Reaction score
Anyone ever use expresspeds.ws before?

First post. Trying to find a good source. They’re the same people that run ExpressPCT which is a reliable PCT shop among the Sarms community and maybe here I’m not sure only been lurking here for a day.

thanks.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a European based source. Having a websites is the first red flag...

Reaction score
Let you know in about a month on their PCT.

Reaction score
Hey, I just joined and was reading this post. I buy stuff online from a company that is not here but has domestic stock. Why is having a website a red flag? What is it that i am not aware of?

Reaction score
What do you mean having a website is a first red flag? That’s where most people get their gear. Haven’t you been on eroids? And naps has had a website for over 15 years which is one of the most reliable sites. Osgear is another one that is greatly reliable. Can anyone answer if they have any experience with expresspeds? They are a sister source to expresspct which has great reviews but I can’t find any reviews on express peds

Last edited:

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you mean having a website is a first red flag? That’s where most people get their gear. Haven’t you been on eroids? And naps has had a website for over 15 years which is one of the most reliable sites. Osgear is another one that is greatly reliable. Can anyone answer if they have any experience with expresspeds? They are a sister source to expresspct which has great reviews but I can’t find any reviews on express peds

How would you know where "most" people get their PEDs ... like anything underground it is incredibly decentralized ... by design ...

Reaction score
Maybe my statement was an over generalization, but I think It is safe to assume that a great number of people get them online or there wouldn’t be so many online sources popping up all over the place. Again, eroids is a good example of online resellers supplying the world.

Reaction score
Unless it’s because people send them money to buy things knowing you can’t go to cops if you get screwed? I want a source. It’s in my town. I know that. I’m so afraid of online sources man. Be careful. That’s all I’m saying.

Reaction score
So no info on expresspeds? can anyone suggest a reliable source with competitive prices?

Reaction score
Ok any reviews on expresspeds? I just placed an order and I’m hoping I will receive it.

Reaction score
They are legit. You can go to Deus Medical and see that they are an authorized seller. When your package arrives you can check the product code to see that it did come from Deus Medical. I have tested the test c, tbol, and Tren and it is legit.

Camoninja

Reaction score
Websites are a redflag in general. I know from experience. I've absolutely zero luck from them in 2 years. 24hrup, valkerie, and some other one. Maybe not all bad but I'd stray away from them.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I just ordered some sour diesel from weed.com/fbi. Do you guys think they are G2G?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I think Express even said on Meso that Deus products are having trouble getting through customs lately.
I have seen people get stuff seized recently. I can't verify either but I had someone I trust tell me stay away now from both Express PCT and Peds

Reaction score
yea I ordered the deus medical var & win - everything was delivered - the boxes are small but they even put those in disguised boxes lol . I didnt know what the package was at first because they were in individual skin care boxes almost like a compact makeup box and even that had seals on it .. it was really professional . I was impressed , but yea ordered 16 total 8 var / 8 win. Im in the states so it took about a month but for the price you cant beat it . just order a head of time if you plan on running anything. Ive also orderd from expresspct like 7 times and everything was delivered.

New Threads