Blood Work

Reaction score
I’m looking to check into my E2 levels. I have done my last two labs with Lab Corp which has given me a run down of everything except E2. I’m trying to see if anyone knows of a location to give me a run down with E2 or if I should just do solely an E2 test. I may not have worded this properly but if anyone has tips. Trying to check E2 and I do not do labs with doctor instead usually use LabCorp. Thanks.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I’m looking to check into my E2 levels. I have done my last two labs with Lab Corp which has given me a run down of everything except E2. I’m trying to see if anyone knows of a location to give me a run down with E2 or if I should just do solely an E2 test. I may not have worded this properly but if anyone has tips. Trying to check E2 and I do not do labs with doctor instead usually use LabCorp. Thanks.
Check the link in my signature.
In that guide there is a link to jasonhealth which you can order just a e2 test if you want.

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. Adding an AI has always been my weaker part of training as I keep my test dosages around 400-500 and don’t usually feel the need to throw one in. But my Libido is a bit lacking right now at 400 sust a week. Figured I may be having the E2 isssues catch up.

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. Adding an AI has always been my weaker part of training as I keep my test dosages around 400-500 and don’t usually feel the need to throw one in. But my Libido is a bit lacking right now at 400 sust a week. Figured I may be having the E2 isssues catch up.
Even basic tests have E2. I doubt you pay much more to get other items like CBC, Glucose, Kidney, etc. Why not just get it all tested for like 10 or 20 more? Wouldn't hurt IMO.
My go to is the female hormone panel with LabsMD. Reasonable price and E2 included. Don't be fooled by the name, you pick your gender as male. Its just cheaper this way.

New Threads