Risks of short rest after cycles

Blasetoise

Reaction score
What are the risks of rest 6 weeks between cycle ?

So from 4 months cut cylce
6 weeks rest (bloodwork)
Bulk cycle 10-16 weeks
Maintain 2 months (rest)
Cut cycle

Why do i answer this question ? Wel i want to pack on some muscle before newyear if i wait longer i will probably be on when its new year. And that is one of the days of the year i drink. And i dont want to drink while being on a blasting cycle if you feel me (tren deca test)

So if my bloodwork isnt that bad i can possible just jump after the 6 weeks on the bulk cycle right ? If its bad i will just have to wait. But i cant find the health risks of short time between cycles. This will probably be once though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You’re worried about one day of drinking? And you didn’t even mention orals?

I see no real point in your strategy. If you’re goi g to be on that much, just don’t come off. Or be more reasonable and cycle less with more time off.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Basically don't come off or take the right amount of time off!

Blasetoise

Reaction score
So bassicly you are saying jump straight to +4 months cycle after this one ? What i dident mention was i do blast n cruise. And i use t3 but want to come off t3 before bulk that is why the 6 weeks (rest) comes in place.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Doubt that's what Jin means...to do what you are suggesting would take an experienced one with gear and training..to switch compounds and strategies during a cycle takes a lot of not only gear knowledge but also how your body responds..meaning knowing what works..the bulk to cut relieves more on training than gear..and diet..from reading what you've written I doubt you will pull that out..more of a chance changing doses of the same compounds,perhaps adding 1..than what you are suggesting..Do you follow?

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Allright iam currently blasting tren E + Test E T3 clen. I want to take the 6 rest to atleast recover from the t3 cus blasting with slow metabolism wil make me fat as ****.

The next cycle i will be on = test 500 deca 400 tren 200 (NPP first 4a5 weeks)

But what you guys are saying is take the 6 weeks (cus in my eyes the 6weeks rest is better than nothing) do my bloodwork and start the bulking phase ? Still want to know if iam not going to **** myself up like this. After this cycle i will atleast cruise 125mg test E for 4 months.

So do you guys kinda aggree with my plan and with the situation iam in ?

DOOM

Reaction score
No need to come completely off if your on trt. If you are not on trt I doubt you will ever recover. If you are eventually planning on coming off and plan on running a pct or plan on ever having children, I don’t think you will ever be successful at either.

More info needed and you sound young that’s why I am asking? You don’t mention trt or pct but you do mention drinking alcohol!

Last edited:

Blasetoise

Reaction score
No need to come completely off if your on trt. If you are not on trt I doubt you will ever recover If you are eventually planning on coming off and plan on running a pct or plan on ever having children, I don’t you will ever be successful at either.

More info needed and you sound young that’s why I am asking? You don’t mention trt or pct but you do mention drinking alcohol!
I do blast n cruise so pct isnt usefull for me i dont come off.

I cruise on 125mg test my last cruise was 6months i might threw away some time there but i felt not in the mood to blast at that time.

And yup iam kinda young (21) started at 20 first time i holded a needle i was 14 wasnt intrested in steriods at that age (luckly)

I dont plan to comeoff for now tbh but if i will i have pct plan trust me.

Sry about my bad language tho this isnt my main language that i speak.

DOOM

Reaction score
Cool story! I was holding boobies when I was 14 not syringes. Anyway your not really blasting and cruising if you drop your test dosage too 125mg for 6 months at a time.

Blasting and cruising is basically a continuation of cycles. Most people that B&C never really drop below supraphysilogical levels. Either way you will probably never recover pct or not. Also it probably wonÂ’t be easy having children later on in your life if you continue on at this pace.

To answer your original question? You will be fine running back to back cycles though it not healthy or recommend. You already have reckless bad habits and your only 21.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Cool story! I was holding boobies when I was 14 not syringes. Anyway your not really blasting and cruising if you drop your test dosage too 125mg for 6 months at a time.

Blasting and cruising is basically a continuation of cycles. Most people that B&C never really drop below supraphysilogical levels. Either way you will probably never recover pct or not. Also it probably wonÂ’t be easy having children later on in your life if you continue on at this pace.

To answer your original question? You will be fine running back to back cycles though it not healthy or recommend. You already have reckless bad habits and your only 21.
Thanks for your answer man! I always thought i was b&c but that is just keep pushing blasts ?
This is the reason why i switched from forum the one we have in our country says what iam doing is blast n cruising.

The only way to see if i recover is going complety off. Same for the children though now iam not having wishes for kids but that might chance. Ive got made dicision if i want to continue like this you are right. If i do i will prolly comeoff next cylce or after the summer when iam more shreddy.

New Threads