Three weeks down on Sustanon 500mg a week

Reaction score
I've got no experience to offer in regards to Sust but I was curious about your statement regarding "injection technique". Are you saying as far as being new he may not leave the needle in long enough and have oil running down his ass? (done that) Not sure how you could be not getting the whole "dose" unless you're letting it run out or leaving some in the syringe? Just curious.
Exactly that plus I’ve seen new users squirt a good bit out after changing draw pin to injection pin ...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
...and at twice weekly injections your not taking advantage of the faster esters. Sust should be injected every other day or even every day if your goals are what it sounds like to me.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. At 500mg/week, he's so far above supra physiological ranges that the slight dip would be irrelevant, in my opinion. The longer esters built up are more than enough to hold the high level of testosterone in his body.

Would it hurt... No. It's just extra pinning. I don't think that it's a game changer though.

Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree with this. At 500mg/week, he's so far above supra physiological ranges that the slight dip would be irrelevant, in my opinion. The longer esters built up are more than enough to hold the high level of testosterone in his body.

Would it hurt... No. It's just extra pinning. I don't think that it's a game changer though.
I hear you but it’s not 500mg a week closer to 340 when you deduct the Ester weight. Sustanon really is only good for HRT unless you’re going to inject around a gram a week or more and split into every other day injections and even if you inject 4 ml (So a 1000mg on the bottle) a week your only looking at around 680mg of testosterone per week , then maybe twice weekly injections could hold you but your still going to have the dip in levels ... if sustanon is available I should imagine test c or e to be available and a lot more bang for your buck and stable ... CJ275 in no way trying to discredit what your saying and these are only my opinions with no medical knowledge what so ever just a little bit of personal experience, I’m just interested in the debate and your/other peoples views and experience

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
All the testosterone varieties have an associated ester weight that needs to be deducted(except Test suspension, obviously), not just sustanon, so that's basically a moot point.

A young healthy male produces about 40-50mg of testosterone per week, on average. So 340 mg is still FAR above normal levels.

But I am also of the preference though to run a single ester.

Reaction score
All the testosterone varieties have an associated ester weight that needs to be deducted(except Test suspension, obviously), not just sustanon, so that's basically a moot point.

A young healthy male produces about 40-50mg of testosterone per week, on average. So 340 mg is still FAR above normal levels.

But I am also of the preference though to run a single ester.

i have just done the math and I was surprised to see that even though there’s 4 esters in sust and 1 in enanthate there’s roughly only around 7mg difference in actual testosterone... 250mg test e approx 180mg and sust 250 approx 173mg . Always assumed it would be a much bigger difference but never accounted for the smaller amounts of each test in the sust before now . So it comes down to just the fluctuations in levels

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just finished Three weeks of Sustanon 250.

I inject on Monday’s and thursdays - 1 ml(250mg)

I think I feel it but I’m not sure.. I’m not really more horny (yet). Maybe I have more energy in the gym.. ( could be placebo)

I think my source is reliable but who knows. The vial looks legit..

Did I get bunk stuff? Shouldn’t I feel it 3 weeks in? My sex drive should be up by now right ?

Anyways, thanks all for the help..

I have been on sust & deca but I felt that I had slowed in my gain before I even reach my peak so I swapped the sust 250 with T400. I was getting horny now and then but felt the sust wasn’t enough to take me where I need to be.

New Threads