Re-introduction / update

Reaction score
That’s not sugar though you’re becoming malnourished.
But eating nothing but
I did actually read the whole thing, welcome back. You’ll realize real quick the body is adaptive and remembers, with time you’ll get back to where you were and with gear you can quickly surpass it.

For what it’s worth, as you stand now, I’d you objectively look good.
That mind muscle connection over anything! Then the body will catch up! Thank you, but if you saw my strength you would Laugh in comparison to my build, I deff contribute the 10 pounds I put on since working out to creatine. And that pump only lasts for about half the day then I shrivel back up 😅

but my form is finally returning, when I first got back in my bones were popping, my core was so weak that my lower left rib would seem to almost pop out of place. But finally tightening back up.

I can only imagine someone who doesn’t understand how adaptive the body is getting placed on low dose trt and just shutting down their chance at naturally returning to baseline.

I see cycling T after building a good foundation and getting my natural production back up. as so much more beneficial than being on what, 150 cruiser dose? for the rest of time. And like I said if I wasn’t so young and wanting a kid it would make more sense, but I think the narrative aught to shift in hormone clinics from “yep let’s get you on this” to a more preventative mindset.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Attachments

• B74D5E31-9029-40A4-8E9C-B806FA1D7DEF.png
    B74D5E31-9029-40A4-8E9C-B806FA1D7DEF.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1613B67D-4A26-455A-9AD1-E1DC736E9A06.png
    1613B67D-4A26-455A-9AD1-E1DC736E9A06.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 8

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Good for you @Unnatural Nature. Small minded people will try to argue with you and tell you what you said like they know you better than you do. That guy is confused and doesn't understand you. Do not engage with him. He is a self-proclaimed expert and only trying to make himself feel worthwhile by interjecting himself as a jerk into your post.

You keep doing what is working for you and disregard the haters.
Fail

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Ugbb is rile.
I read it all. Good points and it was personal. I'm impressed. You have an opinion and to you it is a direction to follow. All I can suggest isn't running away from things but running toward what you want like health and family. Oh and huge working balls.
Great Post.
Hi.