The Rock

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
Hey man it's your vote place it how you feel is right.

Trump 2020 lmao
I did and that's exactly my point. I don't hate celebrities that vote for Trump. It's ok if they disagree with me.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I did and that's exactly my point. I don't hate celebrities that vote for Trump. It's ok if they disagree with me.

I believe it's more of that people do not feel his endorsement was sincere and more of a bought or blackmail type of situation. People are afraid to endorse Trump openly and that's another issue not many came out because they fear of losing their money stream. Social media censoring is also a bad situation so I think it's more to do of everything that is happening which is no conspiracy theory we straight see it happening are the reasons behind being upset.

Again your vote is your vote but that was a small explanation of what I believe.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I dont see why Dwayne Johnson endorsing Biden is not sincere. He has openly supported democratic candidates for years..

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I dont see why Dwayne Johnson endorsing Biden is not sincere. He has openly supported democratic candidates for years..

For one to me at least it does not make sense why any one rich would endorse someone that wants to raise their taxes. The whole thing if you watch it seems phony even back to the Cardi B shit she was paid for sure to endorse them.

I personally prefer celebs and sports to stay out of politics especially since it something we turn to now a days to get away from hearing about it.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
You better not say anything bad about Cardi B. She is a national treasure.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Who the hell is Cardi B??? :32 (18):

El Gringo

Reaction score
Who the hell is Cardi B??? :32 (18):
She’s a demon. Her deceitful super power is that of a chameleon. She’s able to go from being black to Hispanic to white to Arab to Asian to black again.

im just about certain.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've never once heard a cardi b song, just heard of her. She looks exactly like that other bitch nikki minaj.
I don't understand how horrible music and 0 talent gets people famous these days but thats another topic

I just googled imaged her, I always thought she was white for some reason! :32 (18):

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Jesus guys get hip with it never heard of the WAP this is what our children are listening to and watching check it out and tell me how appropriate it is for kids

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Jesus guys get hip with it never heard of the WAP this is what our children are listening to and watching check it out and tell me how appropriate it is for kids

Thats fukking disgusting. Wtf.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Thats fukking disgusting. Wtf.
They will censor the NY Post story but our kids can watch this anytime smh

Im not against this kind of stuff growing up obviously there was controversial shit but we had to sneak to see or listen to it but now a days this is all catered toward the youth which is not cool

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I stopped at "pull out game weak" so who knows how fukked up that shit gets.
I hear what ur saying Bobby

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I listen to WAP frequently when training. She is so brave.