The Heat is On

Beti ona

Reaction score
I would never use drugs to sleep, they affect the functioning of the brain too much, and the last thing I want is to have suicidal ideas.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Just to clarify @Beti ona , you are referring to insomnia caused by the yellow and not insomnia in general, right?

I get insomnia pretty easily, everything must be almost perfect. If it is too hot, if there is noise, if I take too much caffeine, if my diet is low in calories, if I have any muscle pain, if my training is very intense ... all this reduces my hours of sleep. Then there are the psychological worries that cause anxiety.

DNP only increases this problem and makes it much more difficult to handle. Last year I was on a very extensive cutting diet, taking DNP, cardio and low calories, I think I was getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep for many weeks.

Anyway, I have never felt that I need many hours to sleep, 6-7 hours is enough for me.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So I may or may not have inadvertently posted a pp pic somewhere on the board, from back when I was shaped like a potato man.

I was hoping no one would notice... But it's all anyone noticed about that pic 🤣

Now @DesertRose can stop making me feel bad about not posting the 🍆

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
To me the thought is odd because I heard about that potential side effect. However, so far I can sleep without issue. Hopefully it stays that way when I increase my dose today. The colder temperatures are definitely making it more tempting. Being cold and under dressed used to make me shiver, but not so much anymore.
The worst night sweats I had on the stuff also correlated with the best sleep. I think I slept pretty well the whole run, and that included an afternoon nap most days. I guess the insomnia thing is subjective.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
So I may or may not have inadvertently posted a pp pic somewhere on the board, from back when I was shaped like a potato man.

I was hoping no one would notice... But it's all anyone noticed about that pic 🤣

I love the segue. I was having a serious discussion with Beti Ona about insomnia and you come in with the continuation of dic pics :ROFLMAO:

weightlossburn

Reaction score
The worst night sweats I had on the stuff also correlated with the best sleep. I think I slept pretty well the whole run, and that included an afternoon nap most days. I guess the insomnia thing is subjective.

That's the beauty of this chemical. Some similarities for all, but everyone comes out with a different story.

I too was opposite of insomnia on my current dose. But am unique in that I can still cardio pretty hard and when I do it helps keep me awake.

I was quite interested in other people's experiences before I started the journey to try to gauge my future experience. Now I realize the experiences should only be used for entertainment value as everyone appears to have some significant differences in their respective journeys.

The only advice that should remain universal to all noobs is to tread carefully. This isn't weed, it can kill you.

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score

Oh goody, because I had nothing better to do with my day than traipse through 2000+ of your back catalog of forum posts to find your potato peen.

Go go, Gadget PP Radar! :geek:

weightlossburn

Reaction score
So, I learned a new trick today. Of course it's relevancy may not help most board members, but I hope it will help some.

I missed my midnight dose last night, so took it at 5 am when I let the dog out. Was looking into going to the gym around noon, so I decided to take another dose around noon. The reason for this experiment was to limit sweat at night, so that I can watch TV with the family without soaking everything.

Due to covid, I still work from home. So sweating in the morning is non problematic. Even at dual 150 doses a mere 7 hours apart, I was still able to get a good workout at the gym. By the time the rest of the family got home, I was relatively dry and ready to hang out. When they feel asleep tonight, I threw in a midnight dose.

kdraoui

Reaction score
I think I missed it but how much did you end up losing in the DNP cycle?

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I think I missed it but how much did you end up losing in the DNP cycle?
I've been pushing the 300 dose in the morning before a workout. The day after I only slept for 2 hours, I did the same. Sweat like crazy, felt a little off, took my temperature and it was at 100.

For the most part, I can still get a great workout in on this dosage. In doing some research, I tried T3 with the yellow. Supposedly gives you energy by counteracting any negative effect the yellow has on the thyroid. Maybe it gives more energy, but it also makes you sweat even worse. I say no to the T3 yellow blend. @DesertRose mentioned a mod yellow blend. Tried that. I agree and say yes to it.

As I sweated more this week on a higher dosage, I tried to come up with a description of the smell that comes out of me. I describe it as a mix between ball sweat and that foul smell of garbage outside of a busy restaurant. The way my back sweats against the fabric of the couch has a smell of diluted vinegar. I used quite a bit of febreeze this past week.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I've been pushing the 300 dose in the morning before a workout. The day after I only slept for 2 hours, I did the same. Sweat like crazy, felt a little off, took my temperature and it was at 100.

For the most part, I can still get a great workout in on this dosage. In doing some research, I tried T3 with the yellow. Supposedly gives you energy by counteracting any negative effect the yellow has on the thyroid. Maybe it gives more energy, but it also makes you sweat even worse. I say no to the T3 yellow blend. @DesertRose mentioned a mod yellow blend. Tried that. I agree and say yes to it.

As I sweated more this week on a higher dosage, I tried to come up with a description of the smell that comes out of me. I describe it as a mix between ball sweat and that foul smell of garbage outside of a busy restaurant. The way my back sweats against the fabric of the couch has a smell of diluted vinegar. I used quite a bit of febreeze this past week.
I know that smell!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if I just always smell like garbage... because I didn't notice it, and my girlfriend never commented on my smell 😂

Great, so now I'm a self professed ugly SOB... and I may have just discovered that I smell year round 😭

Beti ona

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I know that horrible smell of DNP plus high protein diet ... your acquaintances will let you know.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
@DesertRose Any updates? Are you still moving from fan to fan to keep cool? Need some stories of success for encouragement. Or at least stories of misery so I don't feel I'm the only one : )

weightlossburn

Reaction score
@DesertRose Any updates? Are you still moving from fan to fan to keep cool? Need some stories of success for encouragement. Or at least stories of misery so I don't feel I'm the only one : )
Today, I had about 20 minutes before a work meeting. In conclusion, the said effect of dnp on sperm was true. I could have easily used it to make a glow stick and bring it to the roller skating rink with me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Today, I had about 20 minutes before a work meeting. In conclusion, the said effect of dnp on sperm was true. I could have easily used it to make a glow stick and bring it to the roller skating rink with me.
I hope you ate it, yellow dnp jizz Is great for fat loss

New Threads