Injection frequency while Cruising

Reaction score
Just wondering if the majority of you guys taking test c/e are injecting once or twice per week on your cruise, your dose or what blood levels you aim for,using aromatase inhibitors on cruise, or using HCG or anything like that.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
It's usually once a wk..as far as compounds go..well that's all over the place..

Reaction score
Correct me if this is stupid, Gabriel, but I do like to pin 2x a week. 1/2 cc of cyp 200 2x a week. I just like pinning and I think it’s mostly in my head while on cruise. It just pumps me up the morning after my pin.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I do my TRT twice a week as well. It's not uncommon.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Great introduction!
Tell us more about yourself?
Welcome to the underground!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I do my TRT twice a week as well. It's not uncommon.

When I tried to do TRT once a week, I had the same issues you did. It wasn't until I stumbled across your comment on a thread that I understood. Once I split it up my back started to clear up.

Reaction score
Shit, sorry guys. I should have introduced myself before jumping right in. I started lifting at 21, waited until I was 25 and ran a few solid cycles over the next few years and made some really good progress. I had low T before I ever did my first cycle, so I knew blast and cruise was going to be the lifestyle I had to adhere to. I decided to step back from cycles for a while and focus more on health, but struggled to find a TRT dose that gave me consistent libido or good sexual function.

In my early 30s I came down with some kind of intestinal illness that literally almost killed me. I'm 6'4", and I withered away from 240lbs to 179lbs because I couldn't digest food properly for months, people thought I had cancer. Doctors had no idea what was wrong and were no help because all my lab tests looked fine. In a last ditch effort I tried some herbal protocols and an extremely restrictive diet for a while and actually cured myself from whatever was happening, I'm totally back to full health now as long as I don't go overboard on a few certain foods.

I'm 33 now, back to training regularly and eating a normal "bodybuilding style" diet, up at around 210lbs, little bit higher body fat than I'd like (16%?) but 210 at my height is skinny. So I'm in the classic limbo of being too fat if I bulk, too skinny if I cut.

Anyway the point of this is to crowd source and find a long term solution for my cruise dose/TRT so I have something sustainable to drop down to after a cycle. I've tried quite a few protocols and nothing really seems to work for my libido, therefore sexual performance is trash. My labs all look pretty good on these protocols so my TRT clinic is stumped as well. Wanted to see what was working for everyone here.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Now that's a better into! Stick around, there's a lot that can be learned.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
It would be interesting if you can add more details to your GI disorder. Sounded like a mystery to me, like what caused it, what helped it, why did it wait 30 years to show up ... off that I wonder if anyone might get this at some point, and I don't want to.

You can learn a lot on this board, but sometimes you can help others learn too.

Reaction score
It would be interesting if you can add more details to your GI disorder. Sounded like a mystery to me, like what caused it, what helped it, why did it wait 30 years to show up ... off that I wonder if anyone might get this at some point, and I don't want to.

You can learn a lot on this board, but sometimes you can help others learn too.

Will do brother, I'm here to help as well as to learn. Would there be a better forum section to make a thread about that?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Ehh. I just pin 200mg once a week on TRT. Got my estrogen leveled out with arimadex. Take two pills with injection. Don’t think about it again until 7 days later. Don’t see a need to pin more than once a week with a TRT dose of test cyp

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Will do brother, I'm here to help as well as to learn. Would there be a better forum section to make a thread about that?

Maybe "Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements," under "Bodybuilding?

What caught my eye was in the 2nd paragraph of your Post#9 above. What kinda tests did the doctors do ... just general health stuff or were there some specific suspects they were looking for? What kinda herbal protocol did you follow? What was restricted in your extremely restricted diet? Now that you're back to full health, there are still which certain foods you can't go overboard on? (thanks in advance)

Reaction score
Ehh. I just pin 200mg once a week on TRT. Got my estrogen leveled out with arimadex. Take two pills with injection. Don’t think about it again until 7 days later. Don’t see a need to pin more than once a week with a TRT dose of test cyp

By two pills you mean 2mg arimidex? Thanks for the response

Reaction score
Maybe "Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements," under "Bodybuilding?

What caught my eye was in the 2nd paragraph of your Post#9 above. What kinda tests did the doctors do ... just general health stuff or were there some specific suspects they were looking for? What kinda herbal protocol did you follow? What was restricted in your extremely restricted diet? Now that you're back to full health, there are still which certain foods you can't go overboard on? (thanks in advance)

Will do it tonight when I get home in as much detail as I can.

Reaction score
When I cruise. I thoroughly enjoy splitting my dose. As mentioned above, my sides are minimal and I think I’m going to stay on mk677 for a very long time. Including and especially during pct. likely maximum dosage during pct too. I’ll keep everyone posted on that. Maybe start a log on here. Good post fellas.

DOOM

Reaction score
I am about to start my first cruise in about five years. For obvious reasons 2020 has been a wash as far as gains go! So for me it’s all about maintaining.

Starting Dec 1st - 20 week cruise
Test C @ 250mg wk
Deca @ 300mg wk
Hgh @ 4iu ed

One injection per week/ No AI/ No Caber

New Threads