test prop + proviron cycle without AI

Reaction score
I am interested in running an 8 week cycle of test prop and proviron.

is it possible to keep estrogen levels in a healthy range by using a relatively lose dose of testosterone and essentially using proviron as an “AI” ?

What would some approximate dosages be to accomplish this?

I plan to get labs pre cycle, mid cycle and after pct. I am currently 5-10, 170 lbs at ~13 bf

my goal is modest gains and getting the most from conservative cycles while I can.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Get the AI just in case, you cheap bastard. :32 (20):

Yes, it's possible. But we're all different, don't convert the same.

At 5'10" and 170 lbs though, I'd say to eat and train better.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Always have AL on hand!
I'm running a few different compounds
Test at 750 a wk,
Yet hardly ever take any al?
Yet everyone is different!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5’10” and 170lbs you should be able to eat your way to a lean 200+. It won’t be easy but then again if you run a cycle and make gains you’re going to end up losing every bit of what you gained. Eat for how you want to be, not where you are.

I can’t count on my fingers and toes how many times I’ve had to pound down that extra chicken breast, ground turkey, etc. and went to bed feeling as if I’d pop if someone poked me with their finger

Reaction score
5’10” and 170lbs you should be able to eat your way to a lean 200+. It won’t be easy but then again if you run a cycle and make gains you’re going to end up losing every bit of what you gained. Eat for how you want to be, not where you are.

I can’t count on my fingers and toes how many times I’ve had to pound down that extra chicken breast, ground turkey, etc. and went to bed feeling as if I’d pop if someone poked me with their finger

Id never heard that qoute about, “eat for where you want to be, not for where you are.” Believe it or not it’s taken me a while to get to 170 lean. I have small wrists and ankles and do not carry extra weight aesthetically. I love to eat and expend a good deal of effort trying not to over eat and pack on fat. In your process did you bulk aways past 200 and then cut? Or did you get there while staying lean? Thanks

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m a larger frame than you and was at 6’ and 235. Currently at 215 at 17%. I’m cutting until I get BF where I’m ok aesthetically and then I’ll begin lean bulking very slow back to 225-230

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Id never heard that qoute about, “eat for where you want to be, not for where you are.” Believe it or not it’s taken me a while to get to 170 lean. I have small wrists and ankles and do not carry extra weight aesthetically. I love to eat and expend a good deal of effort trying not to over eat and pack on fat. In your process did you bulk aways past 200 and then cut? Or did you get there while staying lean? Thanks

Don't get sloppy, do it in steps, like a staircase. Get to 180lbs, then hang out there for awhile, solidify that weight. Then build to 190, hang out there for awhile. Then 200.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yeh CJ hung out at 190lb for about 3 years to solidify that weight

Don't get sloppy, do it in steps, like a staircase. Get to 180lbs, then hang out there for awhile, solidify that weight. Then build to 190, hang out there for awhile. Then 200.

Reactions: CJ

Gabriel

Reaction score
I'm going to chime in on this one..I am a real hard gainer...I tried everything in my 20's to gain weight..Nothing worked..at 4k at day still nothing..Now other factors that life brings also contributed...
So at 31 I took to the dark side..things were different back then 23 yrs ago..But by taking that plunge,I started to educate myself about nutrition,lifting,supplements and so on..
Genetics was not on my side..but I didn't care.. Remember no WWW back then..It was the old,I know a friend that has a Brother,that has a bottle of Test.. at $150.oo...
I learned the hard way..but I learned life lessons along the way..Lets face it if you continue to bust your a** and nothing ever comes from it..most will quit...the gear was that 10% I needed to push through..
A few months ago I nearly met my lifetime goal of 200lbs...but dropped back down due to C..but I will get there.. I'm not a huge,6'4" monster...but this once 5'9"...125lb little guy, is knocking on 200lbs..
Plus going to the Brazilian when I hit it...

New Threads